LOSE YOURSELF IN PARADISE
3430 Lower Denmark Road
YOUNGS SIDING, WA 6330
If you are hanker for the country lifestyle, a character home with self-contained unit and room for the whole menagerie, you will love this established 9.04ha hobby farm.
It is a well-planned property fenced into three paddocks plus a fully fenced dog proof house block, with a charming homestead and a one bedroom granny flat and variety of sheds and enclosures.
Surrounded by lush gardens and tall timbers, the picturesque ironstone and Color bond homestead is warm and comfortable and will take you back in time or lose yourself in the magic of its surroundings and styling.
Incorporated in its design are stylish reclaimed materials, including ornate fireplaces, leadlight and stained glass doors and windows, jarrah floorboards and an eclectic mix of fittings enhancing the delightful ambience?
A bay window in the lounge takes in a lovely view to the rear paddock and the wood fire in this room is big enough to heat the entire home. Glass doors lead out to the veranda, a favourite spot for barbecues and entertaining.
The kitchen, fitted with timber cabinetry and a Rayburn stove, adjoins the dining room and accesses the bathroom and laundry.
All three bedrooms are good-sized doubles and the master has a walk-in robe.
A second living area opens off the passage and could become a fourth bedroom or spacious office if required
A hallway leads to the impressive self-contained studio consisting of a sunny, open living room with a wood fire, and a separate bedroom, bath room and kitchen area.
The paddocks are mainly cleared with pockets of natural vegetation for shelter, and good fencing including rabbit-proof wire.
In addition, there are three chook runs with fox-proof fencing, a hayshed, general-purpose shed and workshop, shade house, carport and dog kennels.
Water is plentiful from three dams and two 60,000-litre rainwater tanks.
This highly appealing property is just 36km from Albany and 18km from Denmark School buses to both towns stop nearby and its a few minutes’ drive to the beach, fishing spots and local store.
Having been in the same family for decades, the estate is well established. Now it is time for new owners to enjoy the idealic lifestyle and raise another family in nature’s playground.
What you need to know:
– 9.04ha hobby farm in cattle country
– Charming ironstone and Colorbond homestead
– Jarrah floors, reclaimed character windows and doors
– Lounge with bay window and big wood fire
– Kitchen with timber cabinetry and Rayburn stove
– Dining room plus two living areas
– Three double bedrooms
– Bathroom with bath, shower and new vanity
– Self-contained studio or one bedroom granny flat
– Land fenced into three paddocks
– Cattle country, ideal for your entire menagerie
– Good water from three dams and two 60,000-litre rainwater tanks
– Orchard of mixed fruit trees
– Three chook runs with fox-proof fencing
– Hayshed, general-purpose shed, workshop, shade house, carport, dog kennels.
– House block sheltered by mature gums and pines
– Few minutes from beaches and fishing
– School buses to Albany and Denmark
– Walk to local shop
– Albany 36km, Denmark 18km
– Well-maintained estate
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,241.00
Property Type: Rural Properties
Land Size: 22.34 ac