IDYLLIC FARMLET HAS IT ALL
795 Lower Denmark Road
CUTHBERT, WA 6330
Looking for a few acres where you can graze sheep or goats, grow your own veggies, plant an orchard and keep chooks? Where the kids can frolic in the fresh air and make the most of nature’s playground? A manageable rural holding not too far from schools and town?
Here it is – your ideal hobby farm a shade over two hectares in Cuthbert – that’s a 10-minute drive from the centre of Albany but you’ll feel a million miles away once you’re beyond the farm gate.
This impressive property also has two three-bay sheds with power, so you can garage and work on vehicles, be creative in the workshop or store the boat, caravan and 4WD with room to spare.
One shed even has a wood fire, two separate rooms, a laundry, shower room, toilet and kitchen. Perfect for a teens’ pad or studio in addition to more traditional uses, this has a high-clearance door and three windows for natural light.
With a double carport adjoining, the second shed has roller doors on two sides and heaps of space for a workshop or storage.
The house is comfortable and light inside. An air-conditioned open living area with a raked ceiling consists of a lounge, dining space and neat kitchen, which has an under-bench oven and gas cooking. A deck along the back takes in a beautiful outlook over the property.
All three bedrooms are double sized and one has a built-in robe. Flooring, décor and tiling are in very good condition.
The land consists of lush pasture with mature trees for shelter. It is divided into one big paddock at the rear, two fenced enclosures – one with a chook run – and about a third at the front for the house block, which is mostly in grass.
Water is plentiful from a soak and a bore, and two rainwater tanks with 52,000-litre combined capacity.
A school bus passes the property, which is located among similar holdings in picturesque country.
With the facilities of the city, the beach, swimming, fishing and boating all within a few minutes’ drive, this lovely farmlet proves you can have the best of both worlds.
So make an offer before it’s snapped up and you could be living the good life you hanker for.
What you need to know:
– 2.02ha hobby farm
– One paddock, two fenced enclosures, grassy house block
– Ideal grazing for sheep, goats, alpacas
– Chook run
– Soak, bore, two rainwater tanks
– Comfortable home
– Air-conditioned open lounge and dining with raked ceiling
– Kitchen with under-bench oven and gas cooking
– Rear deck with beautiful view over property
– Three double bedrooms
– Bathroom, separate toilet, laundry
– One three-bay shed with power, high-clearance door, wood fire, two rooms, shower room, kitchen, laundry – ideal for studio or teens’ pad
– Second three-bay shed with power and double carport adjoining
– School bus passes
– 10 minutes from Albany
– Few minutes’ drive from the beach, fishing, swimming and boating
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,584.00
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 2.02 hectare