SMART MOVE FOR A RANGE OF BUYERS
55 Leonora Street
YAKAMIA, WA 6330
This terrific Yakamia property will be snapped up by first homebuyers, downsizers or rental investors recognising its great value and low maintenance.
Trades people would also appreciate the freestanding 5m x 5m (approx.) double-bay shed with power connected, easy access, a paved lean-to for storage, a toolshed and off-road parking for several vehicles.
And for those operating a business from home, there’s a handy office or studio as part of the house. This has its own external access, a window and a sink, suiting it for a number of ventures or just as a handy guest room.
The brick home occupies an easy-care block of 613sqm with lawns front and back and a double-length carport adjoining the house.
Access from the carport is undercover via a sheltered, paved patio, where glass doors lead into the open living room.
A generous, comfy lounge at the front flows into the dining area and the adjoining kitchen, which is a practical space with good cabinetry and a gas cooker. A centrally located gas fire heats the whole area.
A hall leads to the three bedrooms. The main bedroom at the front accesses the semi-ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity. A second toilet is off the laundry, which has built-in shelving and a door to the back yard.
Of the two other bedrooms, one is a good-sized single and the other is a double.
Flooring is in good condition – there’s carpet in the lounge and bedrooms and vinyl in the dining area and kitchen – and décor is neutral.
Clean and tidy throughout, this real estate is as attractive to tenants as to owner-occupiers in any age bracket. There’s easy access and space for the dinghy, caravan and trailer.
It is brilliantly located for primary and high schools, sports and medical facilities, shopping centres and recreation areas.
You could move in without spending anything more, and start enjoying comfort and convenience from day one.
What you need to know:
– Roomy brick and iron home
– 613sqm block
– 5m x 5m (approx.) double-bay shed with power and lean-to
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– Kitchen with good cabinetry and gas cooker
– Gas heating
– Paved, sheltered patio
– Office, studio or guest room with own external access
– Master bedroom adjoining semi-en suite shower, toilet, vanity
– Second toilet
– Laundry with built-in shelving
– Two family bedrooms – one double, one good-sized single
– Clean, well maintained, comfortable
– Double-length carport with undercover access via patio
– Neat gardens – lawns front and back
– Centrally located for schools, shopping centres, medical facilities, parks
– Few minutes from town
– Council rates $2,189.29
– Water rates $250.40
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 613.0 m²