EVERYTHING ON YOUR WISH LIST
13 Lancaster Road
MCKAIL, WA 6330
Room for the kids to play, sheds (and plenty of space to build more or consolidate), a four-bedroom home on a big block and the convenience of shops and schools close by. If these are on your wish list, you can tick them all off right now!
This fibro and Colorbond home occupies a block of 1,473sqm on Lancaster Road, a short walk to a general store and fuel outlet, just approx. 1km from a major supermarket and within walking distance to TAFE, North Albany Senior High School and the cinema.
It’s a tidy property, with a sealed driveway leading past the house to the big back yard, where there’s a garage with fitted workbenches and a lockable shed. The area is fenced and mostly in lawn for backyard cricket or footy and ample space for the trampoline and family pets.
A gable-roofed patio adjoining the house is perfect for barbecues and relaxing with a beer or two after work.
Inside, the home is comfortable and tidy, though a modernisation project would not take much and it would certainly pay dividends.
The property offers many options – you could rent it out as it is, modernise it to live in or move right in and improve it as you go. Either way, it has so much to offer and it’s a great investment at this price. Subject to normal City of Albany approvals, this property even has subdivision potential with sewer and zoning all in your favour.
At the front is a good-sized lounge with a corner window and reverse-cycle air conditioning. This leads through to a dining area and then to the kitchen, which has a terrific walk-in pantry and electric stove.
All four bedrooms are double sized and one has a built-in robe. They are reached via a hallway, which also leads to the bathroom with bath, separate shower and basin.
Along the back of the house is a versatile enclosed wide veranda, which could be used as a playroom, hobby room or sleepout.
Window blinds and flooring are in good condition, and a new hot water system was recently installed.
The front garden is mostly in lawn and there’s plenty of off-road parking for visitors.
Arrange an inspection and start dreaming of what you could do with all that space.
What you need to know:
– Four-bedroom fibro and Colorbond home
– 1,473sqm block
– Garage with storage space and fitted workbenches
– Lockup shed
– Big back yard, mostly in lawn
– Generous gable-roofed patio
– Lounge with corner window and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Dining area
– Kitchen with electric stove and great walk-in pantry
– Four double bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
– Bathroom with bath, shower, basin
– Enclosed rear veranda – ideal hobby room or playroom
– Good blinds, new hot water system
– Short walk to general store and fuel outlet
– 1km from major supermarket
– Easy reach of TAFE and high school
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $1,813.91
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1473.4 m²