HOME ON THE GRANGE
10 Lamont Grange
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
Put this modern, brick and tile four-bedroom property at the top of your list if you’re looking for a comfortable home for your growing family.
The price tag of $339,000 puts the home – in desirable Lamont Grange – within reach even for first-timers, and there are numerous extras to make life easy.
In a streetscape of modern properties and with parkland just around the corner, this is a generous home with great indoor and outdoor living options.
The central family room adjoins the kitchen and meals area, where glass doors open onto an undercover, paved patio and the back yard beyond.
A second living room near the front lends itself to use as a lounge, dining room or playroom – or any other purpose to suit family members.
With an island bench and breakfast bar, tea and coffee station, dishwasher, five-burner gas cooktop, extra-wide oven and stylish cabinetry, the kitchen will delight the family cook.
All four bedrooms are doubles. The master bedroom at the front has a walk-in robe and ensuite and the other three bedrooms are all doubles with built-in robes and have easy access to the toilet and main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity.
The bedrooms and lounge are carpeted; the rest of the house is fitted with smart, hardwearing timber-look vinyl flooring.
Under the main roof, there’s a double garage with direct access to the kitchen, a remote-controlled door and a roller door on the far side for accessing the back yard with the trailer, dinghy or jet-sk.
Insulation, reticulation, a security door screen and gas bayonet fittings in both living areas are other benefits.
The low-maintenance block of 544sqm offers enough space for family recreation, and there’s a lake and parkland around the corner.
Good schools are easily accessible from here, as are shops and a major supermarket.
Commuting is no problem, either, as Albany CBD is just approx. 10km away.
If your active family loves entertaining and you want a home with many modern conveniences, this should fit the bill.
Give this realistically priced property a bit of spit and polish and you’ve bagged yourself a bargain!
This home is exclusively listed with Kyle Sproxton, so give him a call on 0438 880 439 – before someone else does!
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home on 544sqm lot
– Open family room
– Meals area
– Kitchen with dishwasher, tea and coffee station, wide oven, five-burner gas cooktop
– Second living room – lounge, dining or playroom
– Undercover, paved patio
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Three double family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Double garage with access to back yard for trailer
– Fully fenced yard with two sheds
– Among similar modern homes in family neighbourhood
– Close to lake and parkland
– Few minutes to schools, supermarket, Albany
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,278.52
Property Type: Residential Homes