VIEWS, VERSATILITY AND SPACE IN SPADES
58 Kurannup Road
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
For modern families who like doing their own thing, or retirees wanting space to accommodate visiting children and grandchildren, this fabulous Bayonet Head home could be the perfect fit.
An adaptable design and spacious rooms would answer all their needs for playing, working, entertaining and simply relaxing in comfort.
A smart two-storey home of brick with Hardiplank cladding and a Colorbond roof, it also enjoys lovely ocean views to Frenchman Bay and around to Mt Clarence from both floors.
It is oriented to make the most of the elevated 706sqm corner block, fenced and with two-road access to two garages and additional parking.
Active families will love the living areas on both floors. Downstairs, there’s a sizeable lounge and open family room – both with big windows to take in the outlook – and a great paved, undercover patio with a built-in barbecue and sink.
The dining room next to the family room is also a good size and the adjoining kitchen has a pantry, an island bench with a gas cooktop, and a dishwasher.
On the upper level is a big, central activity room, playroom or library with air conditioning.
The four carpeted bedrooms are reached via this area. At the front is the king-sized master suite with walk-in robe and bathroom.
A lovely big second bathroom with a spa bath, shower, toilet and vanity is shared by the three other bedrooms, all of which are good-sized doubles with built-in robes.
Back on the ground floor, as part of the laundry, are a handy third shower and toilet.
Solar panels, a wood fire and a rainwater tank are other standout features of this attractive real estate.
Buyers looking for an easily managed property stacked with extras for easy living and with elbowroom to spare will love it.
It is in a desirable suburb close to a primary school, supermarket and fuel and liquor outlet. It’s also a short drive to fishing spots, Great Southern Grammar is a few minutes away, and the CBD is 13 minutes from home.
What you need to know:
– Smart, spacious two-storey family home
– Elevated 706sqm corner lot
– Far-ranging ocean and city views
– Open family room and dining room with wood fire
– Kitchen with pantry, dishwasher
– Generous undercover patio with built-in barbecue and sink
– Big, air-conditioned first floor activity room, library or playroom
– Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
– Three good-sized double bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity, toilet
– Laundry with third shower and toilet
– Garage under main roof and second garage at the side
– Good extra off-road parking
– Solar panels, rainwater tank
– Fenced lot with attractive gardens
– Close to good primary school, supermarket, fishing spots
– Easy access to Great Southern Grammar, 13 mins to CBD
– Suit family or couple with visiting family
– Easily managed, in desirable suburb
– Council rates $2,506.92
– Water rates $1,353.73
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 706.0 m²