OCEAN VIEWS AND CITY LIGHTS
53 Kurannup Road
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
See for miles from King George Sound to the city from this lovely two-level brick and tile home in a quiet Bayonet Head street.
On a good-sized block of 896sqm, it promises an easy, modern lifestyle for families or couples looking for a comfortable, well-appointed home for living and excellent spaces for entertaining friends.
Classy renovations have created a sparkling new kitchen, bathroom and laundry, which beautifully enhance this well-maintained property.
The front door leads into an open hall, where raked ceilings add to the feeling of space and a centrally located wood fire heats the home.
Up a few steps to the right is the air-conditioned open living room, incorporating the lounge and if you desire, dining space, with big windows to take in the fabulous views. Or use the upper level as lounge and study area or just a living area only, it is really up to you as the area is big enough to use whichever way you see fit.
On the lower level are the three double bedrooms, all with robes and fitted carpet. The master suite has a walk-through robe to the classy semi-ensuite bathroom fitted with a big, modern bath as well as a walk-in shower, vanity and toilet.
At the back of the house is the well-appointed renovated, modern kitchen with a pantry, wall oven, gas cooking and a great view from the sink.
The second pantry is a walk-in with space for the fridge-freezer and built-in shelving, and next to this is the new modern laundry with access to a second toilet and the back door opening onto a terrific deck.
Of the two garages, one has drive-through access to the back yard for secure parking of the trailer or pop-top caravan, while the other has a handy adjoining workshop.
The back garden is mostly in grass and fully enclosed for children and dogs to play, while at the front, there’s a neat lawn and a wide, paved driveway.
Flinders Park Primary School and a major supermarket are both within walking distance and the home is within the Albany Senior High School zone.
Great Southern Grammar is also only approx. 10 minutes’ down the road. Fishing, swimming and sailing are favourite pastimes of Bayonet Head residents as these are all close by, and the Albany CBD is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile two-level home
– Beautiful views from King George Sound to the city
– 895sqm block in quiet street
– Stylishly renovated kitchen, bathroom, laundry
– Upper-level open living – lounge and dining
– Reading nook or office
– Kitchen with pantry, wall oven, view from sink
– Second walk-in pantry with storage and space for fridge-freezer
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe to semi-ensuite bathroom
– New semi-ensuite bathroom with big bath, shower, vanity, toilet
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– New laundry
– Second toilet
– Wood burner & reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Rear deck shares the outlook
– Two garages, one with drive-through access to rear
– Fenced yard mostly in grass
– Walk to primary school and supermarket
– Close to fishing spots, boat launch
– 10 minutes to town
– Council rates $2,506.92
– Water rates $1,353.73
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 896.0 m²