HUMDINGER OF A HOBBY FARM
18 Killini Road
KRONKUP, WA 6330
Tucked away at the end of a long driveway, this beautiful hobby farm of 3.25ha enjoys an idyllic setting and promises a wonderful rural life.
Neat and well maintained, it has enough land to keep livestock, grow veggies and raise chooks, and a comfortable homestead with lovely views over the property from almost every room
The land is mainly grassy pasture, gently undulating with perimeter fencing. It is interspersed with native timbers and bush for shelter, making it eminently suitable for running sheep, alpacas, goats and horses.
Built of brick and Zincalume with the addition of a timber sunroom, the home is inviting and sunny with high ceilings enhancing the bright ambience.
Entry is through a double-length carport into a spacious utility room. The adjoining shower room is handy for cleaning up after kicking off the work boots and before walking through to the main home.
There are three living rooms. In addition to the corner sunroom, with windows on two sides, there’s a family and dining room adjoining the kitchen and a cosy lounge with glass doors leading out to a wide, L-shaped deck. This outdoor space will be a favourite in summer for enjoying a cold beer and a barbecue while gazing out over the land to expansive farmland and bush in the distance.
A sizeable walk-in pantry adjoins the kitchen, and all three bedrooms are good-sized doubles, two having built-in robes.
A solar hot water system is also installed.
Outside, there’s a fenced area of garden adjoining the house for children and pets to play safely, watched from the kitchen sink.
A 10m x 13m shed with a 2.6m clearance door, concrete floor, lean-to and power connected is sited near the house.
Water is plentiful from two rainwater tanks and a dam on the lower reaches of the property.
While this impressive farmlet feels a million miles from the ratrace, it is just 25 minutes from the city of Albany and a similar distance from Denmark.
It is within easy reach of the coast for fishing and swimming and a short drive away from the school bus route.
What you need to know:
– 3.25ha hobby farm in idyllic setting
– Mainly grassy pasture with native vegetation
– Comfortable homestead with views over the property
– Family room, lounge, sunroom
– Wide L-shaped deck
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Big utility room
– Laundry/shower room with vanity and toilet
– Three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Solar hot water
– Dam and two rainwater tanks
– Perimeter fencing
– Two road frontage, possible subdivision potential
– 10m x 13m shed with power and high-clearance door
– Land suitable for sheep, goats, alpacas, horses, market gardening
– Easy reach of coastal fishing and swimming spots
– 25 minutes from Albany and Denmark, near school bus route
– Council rates $1,561.43
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 3.26 hectare