FAMILY-FRIENDLY WITH CHARISMA
30B Katoomba Street
Orana, WA 6330
Exuding charm in every room, this lovely home is perfect for families who enjoy entertaining friends and want scope for recreation and hobbies.
It has undergone extensive renovation and is spick and span inside and out, with numerous features for an easy lifestyle and lots of natural light inside from long windows in all rooms.
The main focus is a comfortable L-shaped open living room with a lounge at the front flowing though to the dining area and kitchen.
This room is fitted with air conditioning as well as a corner wood fire and boasts beautiful polished jarrah floorboards.
The kitchen is a good-sized, attractive workspace with a dishwasher, a stainless steel gas cooker and plenty of cabinetry.
Another major drawcard at this property is the fabulous outdoor entertaining area. Located beyond the enclosed carport, it has a built-in bar, a wood fire and pull-down café blinds, giving it terrific year-round appeal.
Jarrah floorboards continue into the hall leading to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
The queen-sized master bedroom has an impressive walk-in robe, big enough to be used as an office or nursery as well, and the other two family bedrooms are both big singles with space for kids’ paraphernalia and desks.
Nearby is the gorgeous bathroom, renovated in white with quality tiling and featuring a striking clawfoot bath.
In the fenced back yard is a freestanding studio/workshop with transparent roof panels and a window for plenty of natural light, making it ideal for those who enjoy art or crafts – or just for storing gear such as bikes and golf clubs.
There’s a lovely lawn for the children to play on and tidy garden beds around the perimeter of the fenced back yard on the 514sqm block.
A cat run with internal access, an outdoor fish sink for cleaning the catch, and extra off-road parking are other advantages of this well-developed property.
It’s in a terrific location close to schools and a major supermarket, and a five-minute drive from town.
Buyers in the market for an affordable home with everything in place for a happy life will find all they need here.
What you need to know:
– Charming home on 514sqm block
– Immaculate presentation, beautifully renovated
– Polished jarrah floorboards in living rooms and hallway
– Open living area comprising lounge and dining space
– Wood fire, air conditioning
– Big kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooker
– Sheltered patio with café blinds, built-in bar, wood fire
– Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe – space for nursery or office
– Two good-sized family bedrooms
– Terrific white bathroom, clawfoot bath
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Freestanding studio/workshop with good light
– Fenced back yard, neat lawn and garden beds
– Outdoor fish sink, cat run
– Enclosed carport
– Extra off-road parking
– Close to schools, supermarket, few minutes to town
– Council rates $1,832.23
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 514.00 m²