WAKE UP TO WATER VIEWS
10 Jason Road
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
This attractive residential building block in the easily accessible suburb of Bayonet Head offers numerous exciting options for development.
You could take advantage of the 1012sqm cul-de-sac block for building your new, big home with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas as well as garages and sheds.
That’s a shade over a quarter of an acre, so you’d also have enough land for growing veggies and planting fruit trees as well as family play space.
If you designed your home over two storeys, you could even take in fabulous views to Oyster Harbour from the top floor, where you would wisely site the living spaces and master bedroom.
This is a duplex-sized lot, so another alternative would be to build two units. This in itself would offer possibilities for living in one and renting out the other; renting out both to maximise returns or capitalising on your investment by selling them on at a profit.
Either way, the rewards would be there for the taking. This is a popular area for families, couples and singles, being only 12 minutes from the centre of Albany and a short drive away from a major supermarket, fuel and liquor outlet.
Nearby schools include Flinders Park Primary around the corner and the renowned Great Southern Grammar a few kilometres away. Also within easy reach are recreational activities such as fishing, sailing, swimming and golf.
The block itself is almost level and cleared with all services ready for connection. It backs onto bush reserve, bringing a degree of tranquility to the site, and of course, those water views are just waiting to be exploited.
Take a walk on this outstanding home site and consider how it would answer your own needs and dreams. Then start planning your new project.
What you need to know:
– 1012sqm residential building lot (just over a quarter acre)
– BAL report available on request
– Duplex-sized with options for development
– Build two-storey home for views to Oyster Harbour
– Space for big home and sheds, or two units
– Almost level and cleared
– Backs onto bush reserve
– All services ready for connection
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Excellent suburb for families, couples, singles
– Short drive to supermarket, fuel, liquor outlet
– Easy access to fishing, swimming, sailing, golf
– Flinders Park Primary around the corner
– Great Southern Grammar within easy reach
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $930.49
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,159.00
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 1012.0 m²