NESTLE IN TO COUNTRY LIFE
114 Hunton Road
KALGAN, WA 6330
Here’s an excellent opportunity to secure a neat cottage on a picturesque lifestyle block just 20 minutes from Albany.
Set among similar small acreages, the 5978sqm property is perfect for buyers looking for a place in the country with sheds and enough space to run a few sheep, keep chooks and grow fresh veggies.
The established home is centrally located on the level block, screened behind a jacaranda tree and a few natives. Built of fibro and tile, it has been well maintained and has new carpets and kitchen appliances.
An open living area with a tile fire incorporates the lounge and dining space with the kitchen at one end. Two bedrooms are in the main part of the house and there’s a third bedroom at the rear, next to the laundry, shower room and separate toilet.
A favourite space in summer is sure to be the impressive patio along the back of the house – it’s big enough to take a family-sized outdoor setting, barbecue, pizza oven and beer fridge.
The land is fenced into two paddocks. The main one has a drive leading to a 10m x 7m secure, high-clearance machinery and general-purpose shed and the other has an orchard of mixed fruit trees as well as grassy pasture for running stock. In addition, the house block is enclosed for containing children and dogs and good perimeter fencing is Ringlock and electric.
Apart from a few tall gums for shade and a belt of native vegetation at the front boundary for shelter, the land is all cleared for grazing or planting.
A lean-to on the shed, a lockable toolshed and an open storage or woodshed make up the outbuildings.
Water is plentiful from two rainwater tanks supplying the house and irrigation for the orchard.
The entire property is smartly presented and in very good condition throughout.
It is at the heart of an area discerning buyers are discovering for its wonderful lifestyle close to the Kalgan River for fishing, canoeing and riverside walks and the peace and tranquility of this idyllic rural location.
What you need to know:
– Lifestyle property of 5978sqm
– Rural location 20 minutes from Albany
– Ideal for running sheep, keeping chooks or growing veggies
– Well-presented fibro and tile home
– Open lounge and dining area with wood fire
– Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and wall oven
– New carpets throughout
– Big rear patio overlooking property
– Two good-sized bedrooms and third bedroom or sleepout
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– 10m x 7m secure machinery or GP shed with lean-to
– Lockable toolshed, open woodshed
– Land cleared with few mature trees for shelter
– Two paddocks plus fenced house block
– Two rainwater tanks
– Trees at boundary for shelter
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 5978.0 m²