CENTRAL SITE AND CITY LIGHT
92 Hillman Street
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Phone: (08) 9841 4022
Mobile: 0438 880 439
Request Property Information
A classy renovation has beautifully transformed this solid 1970s home into a modern, comfortable and stylish residence designed for easy living.
It occupies an elevated position on a 372sqm Survey-Strata block in a quiet end of the street with no through traffic, and takes in sweeping views towards town, Mount Clarence and Mount Melville from the living areas and master bedroom at the front.
The façade is impressive, finished in smart grey with white trim and a tile roof, a fitting introduction to the warm interior.
The entire place has undergone modernisation, and carefully selected quality hybrid flooring, plush carpets, tiling and window treatments, combined with fresh, neutral décor show it off to its best advantage.
Cosy and welcoming, the reverse cycle air-conditioned open living space consists of the lounge combined with the dining area. Open to this at the side is the fabulous new kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cook-top and an abundance of sleek white cabinetry as well as a breakfast bar and a corner window sharing the outlook.
A built-in robe features in the queen-sized master bedroom. One of the others is a double room and the third is a generous single.
The bathroom is also completely new, with a bath, walk-in shower and vanity, finished in slick contemporary tones.
At the back door are the laundry and separate toilet, and there’s a study nook in the hallway.
Adding to the living spaces are two outdoor decks. The one at the front is great for relaxing and taking in the view, while the mostly enclosed rear deck is more sheltered and private.
The bulk of the garden, consisting of a lawn and easy-care garden beds, is at the front, where there’s also parking space for two vehicles. At the back is an enclosed small area of lawn with a garden shed.
This is an ideal property for families, couples, singles or rental investors.
There’s nothing left to do to enjoy the lifestyle it promises, and its fantastic central location within five minutes of town, schools, shops, medical facilities and recreation areas undoubtedly adds to its appeal.
What you need to know:
– Rendered brick veneer and tile home
– 372sqm block
– Classy modernisation throughout
– Plush carpets; quality flooring, tiling; fresh décor
– Expansive views to town, Mount Melville and Mount Clarence
– Stylish, air-conditioned open lounge and dining area
– Fabulous modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook-top, breakfast bar
– New bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in robe
– One double family bedroom; one single
– Study nook
– Excellent order throughout
– Front deck; enclosed rear deck
– Front lawn, easy gardens, two parking spaces
– Area of lawn in enclosed yard
– Garden shed
– Within five minutes of town, shops, schools, medical facilities, parkland
– Suit family, couple or investor
– Council rates $1,921.37
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 372.00 m²