MULTIPLE CHOICES IN MID-CENTURY CHARMER
12 Hillman Street
Spencer Park, WA 6330
A few minutes from town and well located for all family amenities, this versatile property presents numerous options for renovation or development.
It consists of a 1950s built fibro and tile home on a 911sqm block with a Residential R40 zoning, so it has potential for subdivision into at least two lots.
A modernisation project alone would reward the owners with a home full of character, with exposed jarrah floorboards, timber window frames and high ceilings – and heaps of space for sheds, gardens and even backyard cricket.
Retaining the home and subdividing the block would return a sizeable portion of the owners’ investment to fund renovations, while subdividing and building a second home would compound the rewards.
The well-constructed house sits back from the road with lawns front and rear, a garage at the side and double gates for access to the yard.
Rooms are well proportioned throughout. Living areas consist of an air-conditioned lounge with windows on two walls, a dining area adjoining the big country kitchen and a covered patio at the back door. Roller shutters sit on the outside of all windows across the front and down the sides of the home for added security.
With plenty of cabinetry and electric cooking, the kitchen has a terrific footprint for remodelling into a modern space to answer the demands of any family cook.
Of the three bedrooms, the master is queen sized and the other two are big singles with space for twin beds.
The toilet, bathroom and laundry at the back of the house are all serviceable. Roller shutters on windows across the front of the house and down the sides plus door screens provide good security.
Discuss the considerable potential for this well-priced, attractive property in a good neighbourhood with agent Lee Stonell of Merrifield Real Estate on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– 1950s built character home
– 911sqm block, deep sewered
– Zoned Residential R40(OF), could be subdivided into at least two lots
– Jarrah floorboards, timber window frames, high ceilings throughout
– Air-conditioned lounge, two large windows
– Open dining room and country kitchen
– Covered rear patio
– Queen-sized main bedroom
– Two big single bedrooms
– Laundry, bathroom with shower and vanity, separate toilet
– Window shutters on most windows, security screens
– Garage adjacent to house
– Backyard access at side
– Front lawn, huge back yard for sheds, gardens, recreation
– Versatile property, considerable potential for subdivision or development
– Good neighbourhood near schools, shops, medical facilities, town
– Council rates $1,772.80
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 911.00 m²