MODERN LIVING MADE EASY
75A Hillman Street
Spencer Park, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
This classy, two-storey, custom built modern home, tucked away from the street in a private spot, takes in amazing views over town to Mt Clarence and Mt Melville.
The smart façade, clad in contemporary ivory tones and with a Colorbond roof, reflects the quality of this home inside, where the stylish design and layout combine comfort with practicality for easy living.
A spacious, light, open living area is the main focus. This comprises the family room, dining space and terrific white kitchen with quality cabinetry, an island bench, dishwasher, gas cooktop and rainwater plumbed in to the sink.
Providing another attractive living option is the adjoining lounge, a sizeable room which can be shut off from the main area and lends itself to many uses including a home theatre, games room, library or quiet study space.
Both the lounge and the dining area have glass doors opening onto a fabulous sheltered deck, perfect for entertaining while taking in the city lights or the fireworks on show weekend.
Two of the three bedrooms are on this level – one king sized and the other a big double, both with built-in robes and carpet.
Nearby is the main bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and vanity, and the laundry with access to the toilet.
Upstairs, the king-sized master suite is a cosy retreat with a vaulted ceiling, a sizeable walk-in robe and shower room with toilet and vanity.
This is a well-maintained property, beautifully presented and all flooring, tiling, finishing and décor are of excellent quality and in great shape.
Those chasing an energy efficient home will appreciate the effect that the insulated roof, walls and floors have on the overall comfort level and economy of living at this property.
In addition to the extra long double garage, which has a surprising amount of storage space even when two full size vehicles are parked inside and internal access, there’s parking for guest cars.
A deck at the front of the home, which faces north, is another pleasant option for outdoor relaxation, and there’s enough garden for planting veggies and flowers without demanding too much of busy owners.
Just five minutes’ drive from York Street, shops, schools, sports and medical facilities, the home couldn’t be in a more central location.
It will delight discerning buyers placing a premium on privacy, lifestyle and easy access to amenities while appreciating the many advantages of a tastefully appointed modern home with a magic outlook. To arrange an inspection of this impressive property, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Modern, two-storey home, custom built in 2009
– Terrific views to town, Mt Clarence, Mt Melville
– Private location hidden away from the street
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with access to sheltered deck
– Sizeable formal lounge/home theatre/games room
– White kitchen with quality cabinetry, island bench, dishwasher, gas cooking
– Rainwater plumbed to the kitchen sink
– Sheltered rear deck enjoys beaut City and hillside views
– Private first floor master suite, walk-in robe and en suite shower room
– Two family bedrooms on downstairs level – one king, one big double, both with robes
– Main bathroom has shower, separate bath and vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Excellent flooring, tiling, décor
– Extra long double garage providing excellent storage and internal access
– Security door screens
– Easy-care garden
– Council rates $1,898.95 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 516.00 m²