VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL STORAGE UNIT
3/15 Hercules Crescent
CENTENNIAL PARK, WA 6330
The value of storage units is becoming increasingly recognised because of their convenience, security and cost-effectiveness.
For tradespeople or business operators, having space for storing tools, vehicles or stock is an economical alternative to finding suitable bigger accommodation.
This impressive unit in a light industrial area three minutes’ drive from Albany’s CBD provides an exceptional storage or warehousing solution for owners or for investors to rent out to those needing short or long-term letting.
Part of a modern strata complex of 16 similar commercial units, this provides 80sqm of floor area up to 5m high. A regular door opens into the unit, and a roller door with 4m clearance provides vehicular access to the 10m long x 8m wide space.
Of concrete construction to floor and walls, the unit has roof insulation and water and sewerage connected.
A central courtyard in the gated complex allows for easy maneuvering of vehicles as well as loading and unloading and there’s a toilet for shared use. This is a well-maintained complex with security a prime consideration.
It is an opportunity for an astute investor to return good profits from rental or gain valuable secure, dry space for myriad uses.
What you need to know:
– Commercial storage unit
– Myriad storage solutions – vehicles, warehousing, tools, machinery
– Part of strata complex
– Secure, in gated compound
– Plenty of space for moving, loading and unloading vehicles
– 4m high clearance door
– 80sqm – 10m long x 8m wide
– 3 mins to CBD
– Concrete construction, insulated roof
– Water and sewerage connected
– Toilet for shared use
– Ideal for tradespeople, individuals
– Excellent investment – could rent out short or long-term
– Water rates $251.29 per quarter
Property Type: Commercial