SPACE TO GROW
4 Helen Street
GLEDHOW, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 10:45am to 11:15am
Every now and then a spectacular opportunity presents itself – this is one of those times. Get out of the rental market and into your own place with this excellent family home on an absolutely huge block of 2,679 square metres! Or invest in this well-priced home in a leafy and quiet suburb.
Neat and tidy, there is nothing you need to do except move in and enjoy.
There are jarrah floors and a reverse-cycle air-conditioner in the lounge room and the kitchen is huge, with a large pantry, extensive cabinetry and a new oven.
A hallway leads past the home’s three spacious bedrooms, all with high ceilings and plenty of natural light flooding in from their large windows.
A huge laundry is found toward the back of the home. Here there is lots of storage and a separate toilet. Next door is the bathroom that has been tastefully updated and includes a large bath, shower and another toilet.
Stepping out of the back door finds you in a big enclosed patio. This space is ideal for entertaining as there’s lots of room to spread out and a fireplace too.
To the side of the home is a huge triple bay garage. Think of all the things you could put here – cars, motorbikes, projects that you are working on or use some of the space for storage or hobbies.
A lean-to extends from the back of the garage, which is perfect for the lawnmower, and there is also a smaller shed for all the garden tools to be neatly tucked away.
There is access for vehicles down the side of the shed into the huge backyard. There aren’t too many people who have the benefit of this much space. Leave it as a grassy backyard for the kids or pets, or build another shed! There is enough room to make this large yard just what you want.
This huge property and tidy home is a must see for those looking for lots of space at an affordable price.
What you need to know:
– Tidy three-bedroom family home
– 2,679 sqm block
– Cladded/Fibro and Colorbond home
– Perfect for first buyers or rental investors
– Jarrah floors in the lounge
– Large kitchen and dining area
– Kitchen with new oven and large pantry
– Enclosed patio with wood fire
– Two queen bedrooms, one double sized
– Updated bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with storage
– Three bay shed/garage
– Lean-to and storage/garden shed
– Plenty of off-road parking
– Huge back yard
– Side access for vehicles
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Clean and well maintained
– Quiet street in leafy suburb
– Ten-minute drive to town
– 2019/2020 Council rates $1,861.94
– 2019/2020 Water rates $257.90
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 2679.0 m²