TRUE BLUE AUSSIE LIFESTYLE
103 Hardie Road
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
A harmonious blend of Australian style and elegance makes this impressive home stand out from most modern properties.
The brick and Colorbond residence occupies a 660sqm block with a wide driveway leading to a double garage and a second high-clearance secure carport, ideal for parking the caravan or boat.
Its street appeal is boosted by the home’s roofline of gables and finials, and a turret over the master bedroom.
Generous rooms with high ceilings and extensive jarrah flooring feature inside, where decor in soft tones complements the architecture. This style is enhanced by lavish drapes and decorative ceiling roses with ornate light fittings.
A carpeted lounge at the front makes a fine introduction to the home. This opens onto a library or study, which leads through to the main living space.
At the heart of the home is the sizeable family room with a full-length window looking onto the patio and the kitchen at one end. Well appointed for catering for a family, the good-sized kitchen has a Miele dishwasher, chef’s stove, pantry and attractive cabinetry in ivory. It also has direct access to the double garage.
On the opposite side of the family room is a terrific games room. This has a feature timber ceiling and floor tiling, and enough room for a pool table as well as plenty of space for other activities.
Glass doors from the games room lead out to a long patio fitted with cafe blinds, great for outdoor entertaining or family barbecues or brunches.
The master bedroom is at the front of the house. This is a big room with a triple bay window, plush carpet, en suite bathroom and walk-in robe.
Off the family room, a hallway leads to the other three bedrooms, all of which are double-sized with built-in robes and carpet.
The main bathroom has a luxurious spa bath, vanity and shower. Both this and the adjoining laundry are fitted with beautiful sheoak cabinetry.
Front and back gardens are designed for low maintenance. In the fenced back yard is a small covered patio, paving, an area of lawn, a garden shed and a rainwater tank.
This well-presented home is now ready for a new family to enjoy its many attributes and the lifestyle it offers, as well as its proximity to schools, shops and medical facilities.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond home
– 660sqm block
– Generous family room
– Big games room
– Library or study area
– Sheltered patio with cafe blinds
– Ivory kitchen with Miele dishwasher, pantry, chef’s stove
– Master bedroom with bay window, en suite, walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Sheoak cabinetry in laundry and main bathroom
– Extensive jarrah flooring
– High ceilings with decorative roses
– Elegant drapes and light fittings
– Double garage with remote-controlled door
– Secure, high-clearance carport
– Small second patio, rainwater tank
– Easy access to schools, shops, medical facilities, town
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,680.18
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 660.0 m²