STEP UP TO MODERN LIVING
49 Grenfell Drive
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
Here’s a terrific family home with everything going for it. It’s spacious and modern, has a choice of living areas and it’s in a great neighbourhood among similar quality properties.
It’s also close to good schools, a shopping centre, liquor and fuel, and an easy commute to Albany.
Built of brick with feature rendered panels and a charcoal tile roof, and set in lawns with rose gardens and a mandarin tree at the front, it has excellent street appeal.
Several living options make this an ideal prospect for families needing their own space or those entertaining house guests.
The hub is the open living room at the back, comprising a family area, dining space and contemporary-styled kitchen with a five-burner gas cooktop and an extra-wide oven as well as a dishwasher and corner pantry.
There’s also a sizeable theatre room or TV lounge, a generous office or study and a big covered alfresco area for family barbecues and parties.
Parents will love the king-sized master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and walk-in robe. This is positioned well away from the kids’ bedrooms, which are all doubles and two have built-in robes.
A spa bath is a luxurious feature of the main bathroom, which has a shower and vanity, while the toilet is separate.
Practical vinyl plank flooring flows throughout the main traffic areas, while plush carpet is fitted in the theatre and bedrooms. Stylish tiling and clean neutral décor set the home off to its best advantage.
Little ones will love the enclosed back yard, which is mostly in lawn, while older kids might choose to spend their recreation time at the landscaped parkland just a few metres away.
There’s a double garage with direct access through the office, parking for guests’ cars, security screens to external doors and a compact garden shed for the mower.
The lovely home, on a 558sqm block is opposite a green strip and cannot be overlooked. It has been well maintained and as it was only built in 2012, it presents like new.
An outstanding second home or last stop for empty nesters, this is light, welcoming and comfortable – a place where you’d love to invite your friends.
What you need to know:
– Modern, stylish brick and tile family home, built 2012
– 558sqm block
– Appealing neighbourhood among similar properties
– Spacious open living – family room, dining area, kitchen
– Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, pantry
– Theatre or TV room
– Alfresco area
– King-sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Plush carpets, quality vinyl planks, attractive tiling and décor
– Security door screens
– Enclosed back yard, mostly in lawn
– Double garage with direct access
– Few metres from landscaped parkland
– Easy reach of Great Southern Grammar, Flinders Park Primary
– Near supermarket, fuel and liquor
– Short commute to Albany
– Ideal second home or one for empty-nesters
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,474.64
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 558.0 m²