MAKE MEMORIES IN MIRA MAR
11 Greenshields Street
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0439 940 976
Request Property Information
Modernised without sacrificing its original 1960s charm, this delightful home promises comfortable, convenient living in one of Albany’s most desirable suburbs.
There’s so much to love – beautiful polished jarrah floorboards, the choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and the 1082sqm block with a huge back yard top a list of features making this property a sure-fire winner with a wide scope of buyers.
Smartly clad in Colorbond with a tile roof, the home sits in a leafy street within a five-minute drive of town in one direction and the beach in the other.
Inside, it’s light and welcoming with bags of versatility to suit the family’s own needs and all the amenities to make it a great entertainer.
The main living area is at the back, with big windows allowing a view of the garden and both air conditioning and a wood fire for year-round comfort. This area consists of a sizeable family room with an adjoining games room, which lends itself to several other uses including a TV lounge or big dining room.
Glass doors from the family room lead onto a sizeable undercover rear patio.
With white cabinetry, a dishwasher and gas cooking, the kitchen is a generous workspace adjoining the dining area.
All three bedrooms have built-in robes – two are double sized and the third is a big single – and all share the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and the toilet reached via the laundry.
The natural jarrah floors are in most rooms and the family room is carpeted. Tiling, blinds and décor are all in good condition and set the home off nicely.
With big lawns and native trees for character, the block is a key attraction. It has potential for subdivision and space for building garages and sheds in the gated back yard.
This is a terrific property for bringing up the family with plenty of recreation space and schools and shops a few minutes from home. It will also appeal to those with an eye for a development or rental opportunity in an excellent location.
What you need to know:
– Currently tenanted until 9th January 2022 with a rental income of $350 per week
– Colorbond-clad and tile home
– 1082sqm block
– Sunny lounge with air conditioning and wood fire
– Games room
– White kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking
– Dining area
– Sizeable undercover patio
– Two double bedrooms, one big single – all with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Polished jarrah floors, good blinds, tiling and décor
– Big, gated back yard
– Space for sheds and garages or subdivision potential
– Desirable suburb five minutes from beach, town
– Near schools, shops, medical facilities
– Ideal family home
– Prospects for development or rental investment
– Council rates $2,188.78
– Water rates $1,463.12
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1082.00 m²