MAKE THE MOVE TO MIRA MAR
4 Greenshields Street
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Downsizers, singles and investors adding to their rental portfolio will be rapt with this well-maintained and smartly presented property within easy reach of all amenities.
Buyers who demand quality will be impressed by the double brick and tile construction of this bright, inviting home in a leafy Mira Mar street.
Set behind a garden of attractive water-wise trees and bushes on an easy-care, fully serviced 414sqm block, the home takes in plenty of sun from long windows in the lounge and front bedroom, and two sets of glass doors at the back.
Practical terracotta-style ceramic floor tiles are fitted in the main open living area, a light, airy room consisting of a comfortable lounge with gas heating, an adjoining dining space and tucked around the corner, a neat white kitchen with gas cooking and a breakfast bar.
Off the dining room is a handy office or occasional guest room, and along the back, a delightful sheltered, paved patio, big enough for barbecues with family and friends.
A hallway off the lounge leads to the two bedrooms – one a double and the other queen sized – both with built-in robes and carpet.
Also in this area is the laundry with access to the toilet, and the appealing white shower room with vanity.
The garage under the main roof has a remote-controlled door and internal access to the home, and there’s good off-road visitor parking.
Importantly for singles and couples, the property enjoys a degree of privacy and door security screens are fitted.
This highly appealing property is in an excellent neighbourhood and a convenient location, being only about five minutes’ drive from the beach, town, medical facilities, bowling and golf clubs.
Be quick to arrange an inspection of this beautifully presented property by contacting Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Double brick and tile home
– 414sqm block, fully serviced
– Sunny open lounge, dining area
– White kitchen, gas cooking, breakfast bar
– Office or occasional guest room
– Long, sheltered rear patio
– Queen-sized main bedroom with built-in robes
– Double second bedroom with built-in robes
– White shower room with vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Good flooring, blinds, décor
– Excellent presentation, well maintained
– Door security screens
– Garage with inside access
– Off-road visitor parking
– Easy-care gardens, front lawn, veggie patch
– Few minutes’ drive to beach, town, shops, medical facilities, sports clubs
– Great neighbourhood, sought-after suburb
– Ideal for couples, singles, rental investors
– Council rates $1,980.79
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 414.00 m²