VERSATILE AND FULL OF SUPRISES
56 Green Island Crescent
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
Your growing family would simply love this big Bayonet Head home.
It has space galore for kids of all ages to play or study, spots for mum and dad to retreat to, and a family room large enough for everyone to relax or have fun together.
In an excellent suburb, this is a spacious brick and tile home set in attractive gardens and lawns on a 1035sqm block.
Inside, it is light and welcoming with clean decor, good carpets and attractive terracotta floor tiling flowing through the hallways and main living areas.
An open lounge and dining room at the front allow for quiet family pursuits or formal entertaining. The hall leads through to the back, where a surprise awaits in the form of a huge open living space comprising the air-conditioned family room, meals area and kitchen.
This sunny room has full-length windows to maximise the outlook to Oyster Harbour and glass doors opening onto a generous undercover, paved patio.
Overlooking the family room is the bright kitchen, with a dishwasher, pantry, plenty of workspace and a bay window.
The king-sized master bedroom at the front of the home has an en suite bathroom and walk-in robe, while the other three – all good-sized doubles with built-in robes – are in a separate wing, where they share the main bathroom and toilet.
An office next to the master bedroom could be used as a hobby room, nursery or single fifth bedroom, or for teens’ study away from the main living areas.
A walk-in linen and storage cupboard is another handy feature.
In addition to a double enclosed carport with remote-controlled door, there’s a single lock-up garage in the fenced back yard and a second undercover patio.
A chook run, veggie patch and a rainwater tank are also established.
Albany is a 12-minute drive away, and Flinders Park Primary School, Great Southern Grammar and a major supermarket are all within easy reach – as are parks, fishing spots and other water activities.
Having brought up their family in this impressive home, the current owners have clearly loved it and looked after it. Now it is time for a new family to discover its delights and the lifestyle this impressive property and the suburb have to offer.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile family home on 1035sqm
– Outlook to Oyster Harbour
– Big family room, meals, lounge, dining room
– Bright kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
– Two undercover patios
– King-sized master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Office, hobby room or fifth bedroom
– Main bathroom and separate toilet
– Walk-in linen and storage cupboard
– Double carport with remote-controlled door
– Lock-up garage
– Attractive gardens and lawns
– Fenced back yard with chooks, veggie patch, rainwater tank
– Well presented, good decor, carpets, tiling
– Excellent family suburb
– Parks, fishing, water activities close by
– Easy access to good primary school, Great Southern Grammar
– 12 minutes to Albany
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,506.92
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1035.0 m²