YOUR NEW LIFE STARTS HERE!
11 Goddard Way
MCKAIL, WA 6330
This smart property is packed with must-have modern facilities and stylish design features as well as numerous extras to make everyone happy.
It’s also in an excellent family location a stone’s throw from McKail Lake and parkland, a short drive from a supermarket, TAFE and high school, and a few minutes from town.
A contemporary rendered façade with Colorbond roof and garage door in latte tones create a fine first impression of the home.
Planned with families in mind, it is sunny, spacious and welcoming, cleverly combining flexibility and practicality.
The hub of the home is an air-conditioned open family room and adjoining dining area, with glass doors opening onto a sizeable covered patio at the rear. Overlooking this is the well-designed kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and wall oven.
As well as the main living area, there’s a good-sized theatre or TV room. This versatile space is also suitable for use as a playroom, lounge or dining room – or whatever the owners choose.
An en suite with a double shower and toilet, a built-in robe and a walk-in robe all enhance the master bedroom, a king-sized room at the front of the home.
At the rear are the three family bedrooms, all doubles with built-in robes, the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity unit and the separate toilet.
The main traffic areas and living room have hardwearing vinyl plank flooring and the TV lounge and bedrooms are all carpeted.
In addition to the double garage under the main roof, gates at the side of the house allow vehicular access into the fenced back yard to a hard stand for the caravan and an impressive gable-roofed shed. With a high-clearance roller door, power and ample shelving for storing the family’s toys, this big shed also has a built-in wood fire, making it the perfect retreat for those who enjoy spending hours tinkering with vehicles or getting creative with timber.
This is stylish, well-located real estate, which will have wide appeal with those looking for a comfortable, modern home.
What you need to know:
– Modern family home on 605sqm lot
– Contemporary styling and finishing
– Air-conditioned open family room and dining space
– TV lounge or theatre room
– Covered, paved patio
– Well-designed kitchen with dishwasher
– Master bedroom with en suite and two robes
– Three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Double garage with direct access
– Gates for access to fenced back yard
– Hardstand for caravan
– Big gable-roofed shed with high-clearance door, power and wood fire
– Lawns and easy-care gardens
– Excellent flooring, window treatments, décor, tiling
– Ample storage space
– Near parkland, McKail Lake
– Easy access to supermarket, fuel, schools, TAFE
– Quick commute to town
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,420.29
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 605.0 m²