MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
8 Gerdes Way
Mckail, WA 6330
Home Open: Saturday 11:00am to 11:30am
From the street, this is an attractive, well-maintained family home – it’s set in trimmed lawns with neat garden beds and a paved driveway leading to a double garage.
It’s inside, though, that the brick and Colorbond home really shows its mettle, with a practical floor plan and plenty of room for families to spread out and find their own space.
The hub of the home is a generous open family room, dining area and adjoining kitchen, with ceramic floor tiles and air conditioning for year-round comfort.
At the front, the lounge is a good-sized room lending itself to other uses to suit the occupants – TV lounge, office, playroom, hobby room.
Further enhancing living options is an impressive rear deck. With a gable roof, this is a sheltered spot with space for a family-sized table setting as well as the barbie.
With a dishwasher, pantry, good cabinetry, electric cooktop and wall oven, the kitchen is equipped to cook up a storm and has a door to the double garage at the front.
When bedtime comes around, the comfort continues. All four bedrooms are carpeted and the king-sized master has a walk-in robe and en suite shower room with toilet and vanity. It also has three angled windows adding to the character of the room as well as the façade.
There’s a bath in the main bathroom, which is in a separate area alongside the three family bedrooms, all of which have built-in robes.
Next to the bathroom is the laundry, with built-in cabinetry and a linen press, and the separate toilet.
New carpets are installed in the bedrooms and lounge and sleek slimline venetian blinds dress most windows.
The features carry on into the fenced back yard, where the shed packs in the mower and tools and there are garden beds for planting veggies and herbs.
Round the corner from McKail Lake and parkland and within easy reach of schools, TAFE, the supermarket and cinema, this is a well-located property for families. It will appeal to both owner-occupiers and rental investors, and it’s among similar homes in a sought-after suburb a few minutes’ drive from the city.
What you need to know:
– Attractive brick and Colorbond family home
– 699sqm block
– Air-conditioned, open family room and dining area with ceramic floor tiling
– Lounge, TV room or playroom
– Gable-roofed rear deck
– Kitchen with dishwasher, pantry
– King-sized master bedroom with en suite shower room, walk-in robe
– Three family bedrooms with built-in robes
– New carpets in lounge and bedrooms, fresh décor
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry with cabinetry, linen press, separate toilet
– Double garage
– Fenced back yard with lawn and garden shed
– Round the corner from McKail Lake and parkland
– Easy access to schools, TAFE, supermarket, cinema
– Few minutes’ drive to the CBD
– Council rates $2,367.06
– Water rates $1,427.44
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 699.00 m²