TOP LOT FOR VALUE AND LOCATION
33 Gairdner Road
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
There are so many reasons for building a bespoke new home – and just as many for checking out this great-value block first.
You can’t go past this site for the location, whether you have a ready-made family, plan to start one, or have done all that and seen them fly the nest.
It’s priced to sell, and if you’ve done your homework on the cost of building a home on an average block with the convenience of all amenities nearby, this would allow you to either make a saving or have more to spend on your new house.
Furthermore, the block is one of only a few left of this size in this area – it’s 809sqm, so there’s room for a good-sized home plus garage, shed and space left over for recreation, landscaping and north facing veggie patch.
Building here, you could make the most of lovely elevated rural NW views across the Yakamia valley and also SW over the rooftops towards the city and Mt Melville.
It slopes slightly from right to left and is mostly cleared with all services ready for connection.
Everything you’d need is within a very reasonable distance.
A short 200m walk away is a beautiful park and children’s playground, while a range of Government and private pre-primary, primary and secondary schools are located within 1-2km, so older kids can easily walk or cycle.
A major local shopping centre is only ~800m away and has a range of speciality shops and a supermarket. A major upgrade of this complex with bistro plaza, coffee shops and more is now on the drawing board. A local bus service operates from here to the city centre and hospital.
For a wider scope of amenities only the city centre can offer, that’s also handy – it’s just over 2km to the city centre in York Street.
Then there’s the beach about ~4km away, so you could be dipping a toe in the ocean within a few minutes of leaving home.
Whatever the age of your family, it’s always comforting to know medical facilities are nearby, and this site is only ~1km from the hospital and even closer to a doctors’ surgery.
Take a walk on this good-sized lot and imagine the outlook and the possibilities for your new home and garden. You can have extensive living areas, an al-fresco area and big bedrooms if you want them – and all with up-to-the-minute styling.
Then discuss the many advantages with Jeremy Stewart and snap up this block before someone else does.
What you need to know:
– 809sqm residential building block
– Potential to subdivide
– All services ready for connection
– Mostly cleared, slightly sloping
– Lovely rural views to Yakamia and towards town
– Excellent location close to everything
– Priced to sell – spend more on your home
– One of few remaining blocks of this size in the area
– Space for big home, garage, shed and landscaped surrounds
– Location suits families, couples, singles
– Walk to park and children’s playground
– 1.2km to pre-primary and primary schools
– 2km to high school – cycling distance
– Shopping centre with major supermarket close by
– 1km to hospital and doctors’ surgery
– City centre -2km away
– 2019/2020 Council Rates $1,191.00
– 2019/2020 Water Rates $928.31
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 809.00 m²