HOME IN THE GROVE
651 Frenchman Bay Road
LITTLE GROVE, WA 6330
An ideal home for those with a big brood or lots of grandchildren, this substantial property has stacks of space for entertaining, accommodating guests and comfortable everyday living.
It’s a two-storey brick and tile house occupying a 1032sqm block opposite bushland in Little Grove, close to the shop and fuel outlet and two blocks from the primary school.
On the lower floor is a double garage with two remote-controlled doors and abundant storage space. This opens onto a hallway, where there is a single bedroom, and steps leading up to the main part of the home.
Here, a sizeable, carpeted lounge at the front is complemented by a generous family room at the rear – a lovely, open room with a 55inch TV that comes with the house. Glass doors from the family room lead to a terrific covered patio, sheltered from the weather and big enough for parties.
Between the two main living areas is a good-sized modern kitchen with white cabinetry, a dishwasher, gas cooking and a huge butler’s pantry. This adjoins the dining room – another space big enough to hold a crowd for Christmas dinners and birthday parties.
The master bedroom at the front has a walk-in robe and an en suite bathroom, and takes in a leafy outlook over peppermint trees in the bush across the road.
Along the hall is a single room, which would make an ideal nursery or office, and there are two more bedrooms, both good-sized doubles with built-in robes, near the main bathroom.
Carpets and blinds were replaced about two years ago, and the place was repainted, so it presents with clean, neutral tones throughout.
The highly desirable features continue outside. A gate at the side of the house allows vehicular access to the back yard for the caravan, boat and trailer – there’s space for them all and more besides.
An excellent 8mx6m clear-span, gable-roofed shed with workshop benches and power has a high-clearance door for big vehicles. A lean-to of 8mx3m is a good spot for the trailer, and there’s further outdoor storage space adjoining that.
This well-maintained home has been established with many extra features for the owners’ comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
These include 16 solar panels, a rainwater tank plumbed to the kitchen, a security system, seven window shutters (including one electrically operated) to keep the place cool in summer as well as enhancing security, reverse-cycle air conditioning in the two main living areas, a tile fire and abundant storage space.
Most of the block is in lawn, and there are several garden beds including a rose garden at the front and a veggie patch at the back.
This property’s location in a desirable suburb a few minutes’ drive from town adds to its appeal, and the realistic price tag for an estate of this size is sure to attract good attention from family home buyers.
What you need to know:
– Two-storey brick and tile home on 1032sqm block
– Big indoor and outdoor living spaces
– Lounge, family room, dining room
– Spacious renovated kitchen with dishwasher and impressive butler’s pantry
– Generous sheltered patio
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in robe
-Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two single bedrooms
– Family bathroom and separate toilet
– Double garage with two remote-controlled doors
– Rear 8mx6m clear-span shed-workshop with benches, power and high-clearance door
– Lean-to on shed 8mx3m with further adjoining outdoor storage
– Plenty of secure parking for the caravan, boat, trailer and other big vehicles
– Security system and window shutters for temperature control and to enhance security
– 16 solar panels
– Rainwater tank plumbed to kitchen
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning in both lounge and family room
– Tile fire
– Abundant storage space
– Close to primary school, shop and fuel outlet
– Ten minutes from town, on school bus route
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1032.0 m²