FINE SITE FOR YOUR PRIVATE SANCTUARY
3 Finch Court
LITTLE GROVE, WA 6330
Here’s a block with real character, just the ticket for those looking to build a unique retreat.
The 801sqm residential building lot is in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful, leafy suburb of Little Grove, amid quality new homes.
It’s also just 10 minutes from the CBD, proving that homebuilders yearning to live in green surroundings need not sacrifice the convenience of the city.
At the front is a flat house site. This merges into an area of native bush on land sloping up to the back boundary, which creates a lovely backdrop of trees – it’s sure to make any type of building feel like a private sanctuary.
In addition to the bush, there’s plenty of space for gardens and a shed. The children will love nature’s playground and everyone will enjoy the lovely outlook from the top of the block.
A few metres away, within the cul-de-sac, is a public right of way leading to the coast for fishing and crabbing. Launching the dinghy is a short drive away and for more serious sailors, the Princess Royal Sailing Club is close by.
Taking a drive around the neighbourhood is sure to provide inspiration for a home design to suit the attractive block and natural setting.
Families love the Little Grove lifestyle for the country feel with the convenience of amenities close by. A very good primary school is a walk away and the school bus to Albany stops on the main road.
The popular general store – with liquor and fuel as well – is within easy reach, and the Torndirrup National Park with walk tracks and fishing spots is also only a few kilometres away.
For those who prefer to stay at home and enjoy the surroundings, this site will take a lot of beating for privacy and tranquility.
All utilities are at the boundary ready for connection and the realistic price will enable new owners to get off to a great start with their building project.
What you need to know:
– 801sqm residential building lot
– In quiet cul-de-sac amid new homes
– Building space at front
– Area of natural bush on sloping land towards rear boundary
– Backdrop of native trees for home
– Private and tranquil setting
– Lovely outlook from top of block
– Public walkway to coast close by
– Fishing, crabbing, sailing in harbour
– Near Torndirrup National Park – walks and fishing spots
– Close to good primary school and bus for high school
– General store, fuel and liquor outlet within easy reach
– All utilities ready for connection
– Desirable location among quality new homes
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 801.0 m²