YOUR OWN SLICE OF PARADISE
31 Federal Street
MCKAIL, WA 6330
Occupying a commanding elevated position on its block of 5297sqm, this outstanding family home promises space, privacy and a wonderful lifestyle.
Located in a semi-rural area of McKail, it is set amid sweeping lawns with attractive gardens, neatly trimmed hedges, feature palms and the shelter of native peppermints and gum trees at the perimeter.
With a nod to federation style, the architecture is impressive. A front veranda and central terrace make a fitting introduction to the home, which is reached by steps from the driveway and takes in a lovely outlook over the property.
Several big indoor and outdoor living areas offer flexibility according to the season and the occasion. The air-conditioned open living room room and lounge allow family members to spread out, and in addition to the front terrace, there’s a sizeable rear patio overlooking the pretty, enclosed back garden.
On the first floor is a versatile room with storage – this is an ideal office, music room or playroom.
Adjoining the generous family room are the dining area and terrific kitchen. Another generous room, the kitchen sports an abundance of white cabinetry, a dishwasher, corner pantry and breakfast bar.
The three family bedrooms are all doubles with built-in robes, and the master suite is king-sized with a walk-in robe and a luxurious adjacent bathroom with spa bath, shower and double basins.
A shower room with vanity and separate toilet is conveniently sited for the family bedrooms.
For parking big vehicles as well as the ride-on mower, there’s a 12m x 6m shed with high-clearance door, plenty of power sockets, a wood fire and toilet. There’s also a double garage with undercover access to the home.
Quality in construction and finishing is evident throughout. Flooring, décor and tiling are all in excellent condition and the entire property is beautifully presented inside and out.
A terrific place for active families to play and relax, this lovely property will also please discerning buyers who enjoy entertaining friends as much as revelling in their own creature comforts.
What you need to know:
– Big brick and Colorbond family home
– Semi-rural location on 5297sqm block
– Imposing elevated position with lovely outlook
– Sweeping lawns, neat gardens, native trees
– Front veranda and terrace
– Air-conditioned family room
– Dining area
– White kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
– Sheltered rear patio
– First floor office, music room or playroom
– King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxurious bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity
– Double-sized family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Shower room with vanity and separate toilet
– Double garage
– 12m x 6m shed with high clearance door, power, fire, toilet
– Quality construction and finishing
– Exemplary presentation
– Lifestyle property
– 4 minutes to TAFE, high school, supermarket
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $250.40
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,420.29
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 5297.0 m²