INSPIRING COASTAL LIFESTYLE
105 Elizabeth Street
Lower King, WA 6330
Phone: (08) 9841 4022
Mobile: 0438 880 439
Request Property Information
Active families will love the enviable lifestyle on offer at this attractive home within about 250m of Oyster Harbour for fishing, swimming, kayaking and sailing.
It’s in a top spot for a morning jog or a refreshing dip to start the day.
Those who are not quite so energetic will relish the scenic walks, local parkland, and the clear view of the water and Gull Rock National Park from the front of the block.
This is a neat double brick and Colorbond home occupying a 688sqm lot with a fenced back yard including an area of lawn, mixed fruit trees and a veggie patch ready for planting.
Inside, the home is light, warm and welcoming.
The air-conditioned open living space consists of a carpeted lounge, dining area and corner kitchen with modern white cabinetry, a dishwasher and gas cooking.
For outdoor relaxation, there’s a back veranda overlooking the gardens.
A carpeted hallway leads to the four bedrooms. The master is a queen-sized room with a built-in robe and of the other three generous singles, two have robes.
The nearby bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity, the toilet is separate, and the laundry sports a fitted bench and cabinetry.
Adjoining the house is a secure, enclosed carport with space for stowing bikes, kayaks and golf clubs as well as the car, and there’s extra off-road parking at the front.
For peace of mind, stainless steel security screens are fitted to doors and windows.
This is a lovely, well-maintained home which is sure to have wide appeal with families, empty-nesters and investors.
While its proximity to the coast is a major drawcard, the property is also within easy reach of good schools and shops, and town is a pleasant 10km drive away.
It’s all ready for new owners to enjoy the comfortable home and the many everyday delights of living in this beautiful coastal enclave.
What you need to know:
– Double brick and Colorbond home
– 688sqm block
– Very close to the shore of Oyster Harbour – fishing, sailing, kayaking, swimming, parklands, scenic walks
– Air-conditioned open lounge and dining area
– White kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, modern cabinetry
– Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in robe
– Three family bedrooms, two with robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry with fitted bench and cabinetry
– Separate toilet
– Fenced back yard with citrus trees, lawn, veggie patch
– Secure enclosed carport with space for car and storage
– Additional off-road parking
– Stainless steel security screens to windows and doors
– Easy access to schools, shops, town
– Council rates $2,111.08
– Water rates $1,463.12
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 688.00 m²