AN ACRE OF BLANK CANVAS
79 Elizabeth Street
LOWER KING, WA 6330
This beautiful block would give you wide scope for designing and building your ideal home. And it’s no run-of-the-mill residential building lot – it offers very much more.
Its location is a definite advantage if you are looking for a big block to develop and establish your new domain. Less than a kilometre away, you could be launching the dinghy at the Lower King boat ramp, or heading out for a spot of fishing, swimming or canoeing.
At 4075sqm, this is a full acre, bringing possibilities for building an extensive home and sheds with space left over for planting veggies and an orchard, keeping a few chooks and revelling in the bush and birdlife.
On this elevated lot, you could exploit the views over Oyster Harbour and out to the Gull Rock National Park by designing a two-storey home with the living area and master suite on the upper storey.
The land itself is about half cleared with original native vegetation retained for character and privacy towards the rear boundary. It is only slightly sloping, so site works would be straightforward, and all utilities are ready to connect.
This select block is in a neighbourhood popular with families choosing to live near the coast and away from the ratrace without sacrificing all necessary amenities a few minutes away.
The renowned Great Southern Grammar is within easy reach and the centre of Albany is a 15-minute commute away, though a major supermarket and fuel outlets are much closer.
It could be where your new life begins, so walk on the block and imagine what you could do with all that land and the wonderful lifestyle within reach of your family. Then discuss the exciting potential of this site with Jeremy Stewart.
What you need to know:
– 4075sqm (one acre) residential building lot
– Views over Oyster Harbour towards Gull Rock National Park
– 1km from Lower King boat ramp
– Fishing, swimming, canoeing, walk tracks close by
– Elevated, slightly sloping land
– Suitable for extensive home and sheds
– Grow veggies, plant an orchard, keep chooks
– Half cleared with original native vegetation at the rear
– Utilities ready for connection
– Popular family suburb
– Less than 15 minutes from town
– Short drive to supermarket, fuel outlets
– 2019/2020 Council Rates $1,191.00
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 4075.0 m²