20 Elaray Way
LANGE, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Here’s a modern home you’d be proud to own and love living in.
Big rooms with high ceilings, quality appointments and stylish features are some of the reasons you should view this if you’re in the market for a family property.
Built in 2014, it’s among other new homes in a recently opened subdivision. Schools, a major supermarket, fishing and boating are within easy reach, and Albany is just eight minutes’ drive away.
It’s impressive from the street with its oversize cream bricks and Colorbond roof, and once you step inside, it’s easy to appreciate the lifestyle this real estate offers.
An expansive open living area is the main focus of the home. This comprises the air-conditioned family room and dining space, where two sets of glass doors lead out to a private, sheltered deck big enough for a party.
The kitchen overlooking the dining area is well appointed with smart cabinetry and granite benchtops, a dishwasher, gas cooktop and a fridge-freezer recess.
All three bedrooms are generous doubles with plush carpets. The two family bedrooms at the front share a nearby bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet, while the luxurious master bedroom has a walk-through robe and en suite bathroom. The master and one other are air conditioned.
Even the laundry is impressive. It is a spacious room with linen and broom cupboards and fitted cabinetry.
Attractive vinyl plank flooring flows throughout most of the home, window treatments are elegant and practical, and tiling is outstanding – with some stylish graffiti tiles adding a quirky touch to the bathrooms and laundry.
The garage provides direct access to the kitchen, and gates at the side allow vehicular access to the back yard, where there’s a sizeable garage-workshop. This has a roller door, concrete floor, shelving, a workbench and power connected, plus a second workshop area at the side with fitted benches.
Also in the back yard, there’s a rainwater tank, garden shed, cubby and raised garden beds. The well-fenced property backs onto bush reserve and is protected by a security system.
Mainly in lawn, the block of 649sqm demands little attention, allowing more time for relaxation, entertaining and hobbies, which is what this home is all about.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– 649sqm block among new homes
– Excellent family suburb near schools, shops, fishing, boating
– Air-conditioned, spacious open living – family room, dining area
– Big private, sheltered deck
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher
– Air-conditioned master suite with bathroom and walk-through robe
– Two big double family bedrooms, one with air conditioning
– Second bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Spacious laundry with cabinetry
– Double garage with direct access to kitchen
– Good-sized shed-workshop
– Rainwater tank
– Raised garden beds, shed, cubby house
– Block mostly in lawn
– Excellent flooring, classy tiling, fresh décor
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,535.79
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 649.0 m²