WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!
8 Elaray Way
LANGE, WA 6330
Build your new home on this select block in an elevated part of Lange and you’ll delight in the beautiful views to Oyster Harbour and out to Gull Rock National Park.
If you decide to construct a two-storey home, as some neighbouring home owners have, you could really maximise the outlook as well as the floor area.
Even from ground level, the views are lovely. Having living spaces on the upper floor, though, would provide options for entertaining friends while taking in the vista, and for everyday appreciation of the world around you.
Include garaging, sheds and gardens, and your domain would be complete.
This 653sqm residential building lot is in a sought-after new development 10 minutes’ drive from Albany, among quality-built homes displaying contemporary and inspiring architecture.
The land backs onto natural bushland. It is flat, cleared and ready for construction, with all services on site.
This part of Lange is highly desirable for families or couples, as all facilities are close by.
It is within a few kilometres of Great Southern Grammar, while a shopping centre and fuel outlet are close by.
For recreation, there’s fishing, swimming and sailing a short drive away and the
Albany golf course is about five minutes up the road.
The design and layout of your new home could be limited only by your imagination, so inspect this block and start your wish list.
If life’s finer things impress you, select this block in a choice locale and you’ll be off to a great start.
What you need to know:
– Elevated residential building block of 653sqm
– In desirable new development
– Lovely views to Oyster Harbour and Gull Rock National Park
– Fully serviced, flat and ready for construction
– Backs onto bushland
– Excellent location for families or couples
– Among quality, modern homes
– 10-minute commute to Albany
– Easy access to Great Southern Grammar
– Fishing, swimming, sailing in the locale
– Shopping centre, fuel and liquor outlet close by
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 653.0 m²