FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD
26 Elaray Way
LANGE, WA 6330
One look at this outstanding residential building lot in an exciting new subdivision could be all the incentive you need to start turning your dreams into reality.
The 638sqm lot, which occupies a quiet corner site with bush reserve across the road and at the rear, takes in lovely views to Oyster Harbour, Middleton Bay and Gull
Rock National Park, even from ground level.
Imagine how you could exploit this outlook with the creative design of your new home and the sensational lifestyle you and your family would delight in every day.
With living areas on the view side and a state-of-the-art kitchen, entertaining your friends would also be a rewarding experience in a place you’d be proud to call home.
After you’ve walked on the block and seen that all services are on site and the land is flat and ready for building, take a walk or drive around and admire the inspiring architecture of neighbouring homes, which have already been built to take advantage of the outlook and the exceptional setting.
Another real advantage of this site is its convenient location, and families will love the recreation opportunities – within a few minutes of leaving home, you could be swimming, sailing, fishing, canoeing, playing golf or bushwalking.
It’s within easy reach of the Great Southern Grammar and a short drive from a primary school, a major supermarket and fuel and liquor outlet.
Just 10 minutes from the centre of town, it would be an easy commute with multiple rewards at the end of a long day.
A corner block with two-road frontage, beautiful water views and in a sought-after locale among quality homes is a real find, especially at under $200,000.
It could be yours, so take that first look and you’ll be convinced.
What you need to know:
– 638sqm residential building block
– Beautiful views to Oyster Harbour, Middleton Bay, Gull Rock National Park
– Quiet corner position with bush reserve opposite and at the rear
– Two-road frontage
– All services ready for connection
– Among new homes in quality neighbourhood
– Convenient location near supermarket, good schools
– Fishing, swimming, sailing, canoeing, bushwalking within easy reach
– 10 minutes to the centre of Albany
– Sought-after new subdivision
– Build for the view, convenience and lifestyle
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,050.47
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,159.00
Property Type: Residential Land