TOUCH OF TROPICAL STYLE
12 Drummond Street
Lockyer, WA 6330
There’s a tone of Balinese flair about this inviting home, where several indoor and outdoor living areas spoil the owners for choice at any time of year.
Built of brick and tile, it occupies a 525sqm block, which has been well planned to provide spaces for relaxation and recreation.
It has been renovated in recent years, with new bathrooms, laundry and flooring, and it’s very well presented, with décor from a neutral palette and stylish feature walls.
The main living area comprises an air-conditioned family room and dining space, with the generous kitchen adjoining. Carpet and classy day-night blinds are fitted in the family room and also a spacious lounge at the front of the home.
One of the most popular spots is sure to be the sheltered al fresco area at the side. This long space is covered and sheltered with shade cloth. It has room enough for two outdoor table settings, a barbecue and pizza oven – perfect for celebrations or quiet weekend brunches.
That’s not all. In the back yard, there’s a cosy undercover seating nook and an open deck for lounging in the sun. The yard reflects the tropical theme with a row of palm trees and an area of lush lawn.
Back inside, all three bedrooms are carpeted. The master has a floor-to-ceiling window, an en suite shower room and a walk-in robe, while the others are along the side of the house, next to the main bathroom with shower and vanity, the laundry and toilet.
There’s an undercover drying area off the laundry.
A single garage has direct access to the house, and there’s further parking on the driveway.
With parks, schools, TAFE and shops within easy reach, this is an ideal location for families or couples.
At this price, it’s also an ideal, low-maintenance rental to add to your investment portfolio.
What you need to know:
– Stylish brick and tile home
– 525sqm block
– Air-conditioned open family room and dining area
– Generous kitchen
– Impressive sheltered al fresco area
– Sun deck
– Undercover seating nook
– Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in robe
– Two family bedrooms
– Second bathroom with shower and vanity
– Laundry with access to undercover drying area
– Renovated – new bathrooms, laundry, flooring
– Lawns and palm trees in back yard
– Single garage, additional parking on driveway
– Well presented, good blinds, flooring, décor
– Good family area near schools, TAFE, shops, few mins to town
– Ideal low-maintenance rental investment
– Council rates $2,248.21
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 525.00 m²