A NEW ANGLE ON LUXURY LIVING
4 Drew Lane
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Fabulous ocean views, contemporary architecture, high-end appointments and superior styling are hallmarks of this outstanding family residence.
Just six years old and presenting as new, the beautiful home is positioned near the top of its 1095sqm sloping block to make the most of the magnificent outlook over bushland and Lake Seppings to Middleton Bay, the islands and Gull Rock National Park.
It displays a versatile floor plan and high quality of construction and fittings, with luxurious black butt flooring throughout the main living areas and bespoke jarrah doors and balustrading.
A driveway leads past the impressive home to a carport and further parking at the rear, where there is level access to the home.
Down a few steps from the entrance hall is the reverse cycle air-conditioned, open living area incorporating the family room, dining and lounge. This features towering angular ceilings and extensive glazing to take in the view and let in plenty of light.
Sharing the amazing outlook is the brilliantly appointed kitchen with a walk-in pantry, dishwasher and chef’s stove.
French doors at the front lead out to a terrific north-facing balcony, a perfectly protected spot for year-round outdoor dining and entertaining while taking in the ocean vista.
At the rear are the three double-sized family bedrooms, two of which have built-in robes, the main bathroom, laundry and toilet.
The master suite at the front has a private shower room and walk-in robe as well as a corner window for the view.
Classy décor and tiling set off the home and plush carpets in the bedrooms, lounge and family area enhance its warm ambience.
Another major drawcard is a 10m x 7m shed with 2.6m clearance doors, power and shelving. This is big enough to take the boat and caravan with storage space besides.
Tall gums at the front and rear ensure privacy for the striking house, which is set in neat lawns and terraced gardens with a vegetable bed and several fruit trees.
Undercroft storage space and good off-road guest parking are other advantages of this beautifully presented property, which is just a few minutes’ drive from the city, beaches and schools.
What you need to know:
– Superior family home with ocean views
– 1095sqm block
– Sunny, reverse cycle air-conditioned open living room – lounge, family room, dining area
– Sheltered all-weather balcony
– Well-appointed kitchen – pantry, dishwasher, chef’s stove
– King-sized master suite with shower room and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms, two with robes
– Second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry, separate toilet
– Luxurious black butt flooring, bespoke jarrah doors
– Plush carpets, quality tiling, décor and appointments
– 10m x 7m shed with 2.6m clearance and power connected
– Carport and good off-road parking
– Level access to home
– Undercroft storage, veggie garden, fruit trees, lawns
– Short drive to schools, town, beaches
– Council rates $2,753.73
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1095.00 m²