THE HEIGHT OF CLASSY LIVING
2 Dicks Street
MOUNT MELVILLE, WA 6330
There are so many reasons to love this exceptional home at the top of Dicks Street on Mt Melville.
From its 648sqm corner block, the beautiful property takes in amazing, panoramic views from the Southern Ocean, over the city and around to the Stirling Ranges from the main living area and long deck on the northern side.
An extensive renovation project completed in 2014 transformed the established property into a classy, modern home with quality appointments and superior finishing to complement the polished jarrah floorboards and high ceilings.
Windows right along one wall bring the view in to the open family room, dining area and kitchen, a sunny, air-conditioned space with doors to the deck as well as a private courtyard at the back. Also accessing the courtyard through glazed doors is a generous second living room or TV lounge at the side.
With white cabinetry, luxurious marble bench tops, a pantry, chef’s stove and dishwasher, the kitchen is a dream.
The master bedroom is king sized and there are two more double-sized bedrooms.
All have built-in robes and access to two bathrooms, each with a shower, vanity and toilet.
Every room is impressive – including the laundry, which has built-in cabinetry and room for ironing – while a lockable undercroft storeroom, loft storage and shelving in the double garage help to keep the place uncluttered.
Another major benefit is a separate studio-workshop at the top of the block. Sharing the wonderful outlook, this has a garage of its own and views to inspire the artist or distract the handyperson!
This is a truly outstanding home incorporating superior appointments and finishing throughout. It sits amid easy-care lawns and gardens with bush at the rear and level access to the garage and extra parking.
This property will delight new owners looking for a wonderful home close to the city centre, schools, shops, cafés and all amenities. It promises a truly enviable lifestyle.
What you need to know:
– Spacious, modern family home
– Magnificent 180-degree views from ocean to mountain
– Extensive renovation completed 2014
– Jarrah floors, high ceilings, quality appointments
– Open family room, dining area and kitchen
– Second living room
– Long deck with views
– Private rear courtyard
– Terrific kitchen with marble bench tops, pantry, dishwasher, chef’s stove
– King-sized master bedroom with built-in robes
– Two double bedrooms, both with robes
– Two bathrooms, each with shower, vanity, toilet
– Laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Double garage with storage and level access
– Additional parking
– Separate studio with garage and views
– 648sqm block with low-maintenance gardens
– Undercroft storeroom, loft storage
– 2019/2020 Water Rates $1,427.45
– 2019/2020 Council Rates $2,396.78
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 648.0 m²