DELIGHT IN THE SPACE AND QUALITY
185 Deloraine Drive
WARRENUP, WA 6330
Families who value space for relaxation and recreation as well as the convenience of a beautifully appointed contemporary home will warm to this outstanding Warrenup property.
It consists of a spacious, classy home with a fabulous green outlook and an 11m x 8.5m shed-workshop on a 3046sqm block in a sought-after leafy suburb.
Whatever modern families look for, this place delivers – and it does so with style and versatility.
Constructed by a reputable local builder in 2014, it presents as new with an exterior of cool taupe grey Colorbond and smart Scyon Stria cladding in contrasting rich red.
It is set in landscaped lawns with native trees at the perimeter. The double garage is big enough for two 4WDs and a drive at the side leads to the high-clearance shed with power.
Inside, the generous open living room comprises a family area, dining room and study alcove, heated by a wood fire. At one side is the impressive kitchen complete with scullery, dishwasher, five-burner hotplate, electric oven, island bench and sleek white cabinetry set off by grey benchtops.
Complementing the interior living spaces is a sensational enclosed al fresco – a sizeable space with pull-down shade blinds and glazed doors leading out to the back yard.
At one end of the house is the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en suite bathroom; at the other are the two double-sized family bedrooms, both with robes, and a terrific games room which lends itself to use as a home theatre, hobby room or king-sized fourth bedroom.
Nearby are the bathroom with a shower, deep bath and vanity, and the laundry with a walk in linen and separate toilet.
Attractive vinyl plank flooring flows throughout the main living area and hallways, and the bedrooms are fitted with quality carpet. All tiling, window treatments and décor were carefully selected and presentation is exemplary.
A rainwater tank provides most of the home’s supplies, and scheme water is connected.
This is a high-quality estate promising a privileged lifestyle, proving you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for semi-rural bliss. It’s just eight minutes’ drive from the CBD and a short distance from schools, TAFE and a major supermarket.
What you need to know:
– Quality-built family home, contemporary and spacious
– 3046sqm block in semi-rural setting, lovely outlook
– Smart Scyon Stria and Colorbond cladding
– 11m x 8.5m shed-workshop with power and high-clearance doors
– Double garage with space for two 4WDs
– Light, open family room and dining area with wood fire
– Designer kitchen with scullery, dishwasher, sleek cabinetry
– Study alcove
– Generous sheltered al fresco area
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite bathroom
– Two double bedrooms with robes
– Second bathroom with deep bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry with walk in linen and separate toilet
– Excellent tiling, carpets, décor, cabinetry
– Council rates $2,693.90
– Water rates $257.90
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 3046.0 m²