SMART AND SUPER-CONVENIENT
7 Deacon Crescent
YAKAMIA, WA 6330
This four-bedroom brick and tile property in Yakamia priced under $400,000 deserves your attention if you’re in the market for a solid family home in a great neighbourhood.
Well appointed, spacious and comfortable, it promises an easy lifestyle for the new owners, who will love the choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and the convenient location.
It’s ideal for families with children of all ages. Within easy walking distance of a shopping centre, sport and recreation grounds and an excellent primary school, it is also only a bike-ride from the high school and a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town and the beach.
Among other attractive properties, it has terrific street appeal, with neat lawns, a paved driveway and finials and a window canopy adding interest to the roofline.
A double garage under the main roof has a remote-controlled door, while double gates at the side allow access to the fenced back yard for parking the trailer, caravan or dinghy.
The inside is as neat as the outside suggests. A hallway inside the front door opens onto a carpeted lounge on the left, which also lends itself to use as a playroom, dining room, library, TV lounge or any other use the family wishes.
A little further along the hallway is the generous, sunny open living area consisting of a family room and adjoining dining space with glass doors leading to an undercover patio.
At one end is the kitchen with a pantry, wall oven, gas cooking and access to the garage.
The main bedroom at the front is a spacious room with an en suite shower room and walk-in robe. All three family bedrooms, reached via a hallway off the family room, are doubles with built-in robes and the nearby bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity. The separate toilet is adjacent, off the laundry.
Smart, practical ceramic floor tiles flow throughout the family room and hallway, and the bedrooms all have fitted carpet. The home is finished with attractive blinds, tiling and décor.
Yakamia is a sought-after neighbourhood, first choice with many for its central location and proximity to all amenities. This neat home on a 700sqm block presents an affordable opportunity to become a part of it.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home
– 700sqm block
– Quiet street in popular family neighbourhood
– Generous open living – family room and dining space
– Kitchen with pantry, wall oven, gas cooking
– Undercover patio
– Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Attractive floor tiles, carpets, décor and blinds
– Double garage with remote-controlled door
– Access to fenced back yard for caravan or trailer
– Walk to primary school, shopping centre, sports and recreation
– A bike-ride from high school, few minutes to town and beach
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,275.91
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 700.0 m²