OCEAN VIEWS AND SPACE FOR GRANNY
56 Collingwood Road
MIRA MAR, WA 6330
Families will love this neat property for the choice of living areas, plenty of space for recreation, a separate granny flat and terrific views to King George Sound and Michaelmas and Breaksea Islands.
It’s also only a short drive or bike-ride from Middleton Beach, five minutes to town and schools, and within easy reach of shops and medical facilities.
Set back off the road on a 1055sqm block, the brick home was designed with the main home on the first floor to maximise the outlook.
Steps from the triple carport lead up to a tiled front deck – covered and partially glazed for protection from the weather – and the front door.
Inside, the home displays some appealing characteristics reflecting the 1960s, such as wood feature panelling and a stone fireplace wall for the built-in fire.
While the solid building would benefit from modern décor and kitchen and bathroom renovations, it is clean and well maintained throughout.
The comfortable lounge at the front has two big picture windows and leads onto another sunny, air-conditioned sitting room at the rear, with views to the ocean and islands – an outlook shared from the sink in the adjoining galley kitchen.
All three bedrooms on this level are double sized and one has a walk-in robe. The nearby bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
On the lower level for easy access is the cosy granny flat with a sitting room, kitchen and meals area, bathroom with shower and separate toilet, and a double bedroom.
Also on this level is an impressive workshop with power and two generous, dry storage rooms for securing family paraphernalia, as well as a good-sized studio or activity room with fitted cabinetry and a sink at one end.
The smart back garden is on two levels, mostly in lawn and with views from the upper section, the perfect spot for summer relaxation.
This is a versatile property in an excellent location with the opportunity to add value while reaping the benefits of its many attributes.
What you need to know:
– Solid family home on 1055sqm block
– Views to King George Sound and the islands
– Three-bedroom main home
– Sunny lounge with wood fire
– Generous air-conditioned sitting room
– Galley kitchen with view from sink
– All double bedrooms, one with walk-in robe
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet
– Ramp to garden
– Granny flat – bedroom, kitchen/meals, sitting room, bathroom
– Studio or activity room
– Workshop with power
– Two under-house storage rooms
– Upper-level sheltered front deck
– Back garden with outlook
– Triple carport plus extra off-road parking
– Easy access to beach, town, shops, medical facilities
– Neat, well maintained, excellent presentation
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,575.06
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1055.0 m²