FAMILY FORTUNE - AT THE RIGHT PRICE!
84 Clydesdale Road
MCKAIL, WA 6330
This smart brick and tile home on an 836sqm block in a great area could just be the affordable place you’ve been looking for.
The appealing property with a sensible price tag is sure to attract first time buyers, downsizers or investors who appreciate indoor and outdoor living options, a big block, a shed and plenty of parking space.
Inside, it is a sunny, inviting home, well presented and with a practical floor plan.
At the front is an open living room comprising the family area and dining space, with the neat kitchen at one end and beyond that, the laundry.
Off the family room is a sizeable lounge, with air conditioning positioned to effectively heat or cool the main living area as well.
All three bedrooms are good-sized doubles – one has built-in robes and the master has a walk-in robe. All share the semi-en suite bathroom with shower and vanity, and the separate toilet.
For those who enjoy open-air living and entertaining, there’s a big undercover patio with space for a family-sized outdoor setting as well as the barbecue.
This overlooks the fenced back yard, mostly in lawn with a few trees – including an apricot – and a terrific 5m x 3m garden shed.
At the front, there’s a big lawn with trees affording the home a degree of privacy, and a carport at the side of the house.
Families would find the block big enough for recreation but for spreading their wings, there are parks and the beautiful McKail Lake just up the road.
Both Mt Lockyer Primary School and North Albany Senior High School are a few minutes’ drive (or bike-ride) away, as is a Coles supermarket, a fuel and liquor outlet and the cinema.
This real estate proves you don’t have to compromise on block size or location if you’re buying on a budget. To inspect this beaut property or request further information, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Smart brick and tile home
– 836sqm block
– Great family location few minutes’ drive from town
– Suit first time buyers, downsizers, investors, budget buyers
– Open living – family room and dining area
– Sizeable lounge with air conditioning
– Neat kitchen
– Big undercover patio
– Queen-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Semi-en suite bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Two double bedrooms, one with built-in robe
– Good flooring and blinds
– Fenced back yard
– 5m x 3.5m shed
– Plenty of off-road parking
– Walk to parks and beautiful McKail Lake
– Easy access to primary and high schools, TAFE
– Close to supermarket, fuel, liquor, cinema
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,040.21
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 836.0 m²