IT'S TIME TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS
56 Clydesdale Road
MCKAIL, WA 6330
If you’re still in your first home and getting a bit cramped as your family grows, it’s time to spread out in a modern, spacious home such as this beauty in McKail.
Well designed for everyday living and entertaining both indoors and out, the brick and tile home offers a choice of living areas and a practical layout to delight all family members.
It occupies a 647sqm block with a good-sized shed-workshop with power and a roller door, a double garage with access to the fenced back yard for the trailer or dinghy, and low-maintenance gardens and lawns for recreation.
The hub of this versatile home is the open main living area comprising the family room, dining space and second sitting area with the smart kitchen at one side.
With air conditioning, practical vinyl plank flooring and windows letting in plenty of light, this big room also has glass doors accessing a gable-roofed patio for lazy weekend brunches or barbecues with friends.
A separate spacious room could serve as a formal lounge or dining room, a TV lounge, home theatre or even a guest room. And in addition to all this, there’s an office or activity room at the front of the home and an area for play or study in the main bedroom wing.
The kitchen is well appointed with a corner pantry and stainless steel cooktop, oven and range hood as well as a breakfast bar and sleek pale grey cabinetry.
The bedrooms are just as impressive. At the front, the carpeted king-sized master suite has a walk-in robe and bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
A second bathroom with bath, shower and vanity is in the main bedroom wing, where all three family bedrooms are double sized with built-in robes. Nearby is the laundry, with built-in storage, and the second toilet.
A rainwater tank and security screens are other advantages of this highly appealing property.
Its location within easy reach of town, a major supermarket, schools and recreation areas enhances its attraction for growing families, making this real estate an excellent proposition for owner-occupiers looking to upsize or rental investors.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile construction
– 647sqm block
– Big, open living space – family room, dining space, second sitting area
– Well-appointed kitchen with pantry and stainless steel appliances
– Versatile second living room
– Gable-roofed, paved patio
– Office or activity room
– Play or study area
– King-sized master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Second bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry with storeroom and toilet
– Double garage with remote-controlled door
– Access through garage to back yard for trailer or dinghy
– Shed with roller door and power
– Lawns and garden beds
– Rainwater tank
– Security screens
– Excellent family location within easy reach of town, schools and supermarket
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 City of Albany Rates $2,622.42
Property Type: Residential Homes