UNBELIEVEABLE HOMESTEAD & RURAL LIFESTYLE
1181 Chorkerup Road
NARRIKUP, WA 6326
A sensational rural lifestyle is assured at this outstanding hobby farm of 47ha with an extensive, modern homestead and a huge shed.
The well-managed holding currently runs about 30 sheep but would be just as suitable for cattle, alpacas or even some cropping.
Every detail and design element of the beautiful home has been carefully considered to provide a truly relaxing environment for those hankering for an enviable life on the land.
Beyond the bespoke timber entrance doors, the home is well proportioned with generous rooms and all fittings and finishing of superior quality. Built of brick and Colorbond, it displays well-selected, stylish stone and timber features reflecting its natural surroundings.
Living areas comprise a spacious open family room and adjoining dining area with a towering double-sided gas fireplace creating a subtle division between the two. Glass doors open onto a lovely alfresco area with a racked timber ceiling and a fireplace/barbecue built in to a stone feature wall. This overlooks an area of semi-circular outdoor seating with a fire pit.
In addition, a big home theatre provides further living options.
As would be expected of a home of this caliber, the kitchen is just as impressive. It features classy grey cabinetry with overheads that cascade from the ceiling, a 900mm chef’s stove, stone benchtops and splashbacks and a walk-in pantry as well as an adjoining scullery/laundry with the same stone benchtops.
The master bedroom has a walk-through robe to an ensuite bathroom which also contains the same stone tops to the vanity and bath hob. The other three king size bedrooms all have generous built-in robes with more than enough space for tallboys and side tables.
An office with built-in storage and library, a store room, undercover drying area and a generous double carport with direct access complete the picture.
The land is gently sloping and about 40ha is cleared with four paddocks of grazing pasture and remaining areas of original native vegetation for shelter.
Fencing is new – mainly Ringlock and barb – and water is from a 190,000ltr rainwater tank and a bore which feeds the new concrete troughs spread across the acreage. Rainfall is a reliable with an average 700-800mm a year.
Enclosed within the fenced house block is a four-bay Colorbond shed with a bank of solar panels and power connected, and a chook run.
Less than 40 minutes from Albany and 30 from Mt Barker, this high-quality estate is set in well-established country in a picturesque area of the region.
What you need to know:
– 47ha hobby farm
– Extensive, modern homestead built 2015
– Spacious rooms, superior finishing and fittings
– Family room, theatre, dining area
– Alfresco area with full length café style blinds
– Amazing kitchen with scullery and walk-in pantry
– Stone benchtops & splashback to kitchen
– The same stone used in the main bathroom and ensuite
– King-sized master suite with bathroom and walk-in robe
– A further three king size family bedrooms with generous robes
– Large second bathroom with bespoke mirrors
– Office with library bookcases and storage
– Laundry, undercover drying area, good storage
– Large double carport
– Huge Colorbond shed with solar panels
– About 40ha of land suitable for grazing sheep, cattle or cropping
– Original native vegetation for shelter
– 190,000ltr rainwater tank plus bore for stock water
– New fencing & water troughs
– Less than 40 mins to Albany, 30 mins to Mt Barker
– Council rates Approximately $1,414.03
Property Type: Rural Properties
Land Size: 118.0 ac