PEARLER OF A BARGAIN BUY
2/5 Campbell Road
Mira Mar, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Singles, couples and small families are sure to be impressed with the many appealing aspects of this neat unit – and the great value it represents.
It is an ideal first home or downsizer, and with excellent tenant appeal, it’s sure to attract interest from rental investors as well as owner occupiers.
The double brick and tile home is comfortable and inviting, and it’s super-convenient, being a short walk from primary and high schools and only about 1km from the CBD.
Near the front of a well-maintained complex of 12, this unit has a carport with covered access to the home. Guest parking is also specifically catered for within the complex.
Inside, the home is surprisingly spacious, with an open living area consisting of a lounge and dining space and the kitchen at the back.
The living area is carpeted and has a ceiling fan as well as a bayonet for a gas heater and the clean, functional kitchen has gas cooking.
Off the living space is a hallway to the two carpeted bedrooms, the master a queen-sized room and the other a big single.
Incorporated into one practical wet area are the shower, wash basin, separate toilet and laundry.
From here, the back door opens onto a charming, private back yard. With Colorbond fencing, an area of synthetic turf, a garden shed and a paved patio, this is a terrific, sunny and sheltered spot for outdoor relaxation or barbecues.
Flooring is in good condition, décor is clean and the unit is nicely presented.
There’s a low-maintenance garden at the front of the unit, and idyllic Cull Park with grassy play areas and a duck lake is just down the road.
Beautiful Middleton Beach, the bowling club, Eyre Park, Lake Seppings and picturesque coastal and lakeland walk trails are a short drive away, and town is within easy walking distance.
This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase well-located real estate at a realistic price and reap the rewards of an easy, carefree lifestyle or a solid rental. Don’t be slow in contacting Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org or else you may miss out!
What you need to know:
– Double brick and tile unit
– 1km from CBD, short walk to Albany Primary and Albany Senior High schools
– Few minutes from beach, bowls, Eyre park, walk trails
– Near the front of a neat complex of 12
– Carport plus communal guest parking
– Open lounge and dining area with gas bayonet
– Kitchen with near new gas cooking
– Private back yard with paved seating area, synthetic lawn, garden shed
– Queen-sized main bedroom; big single second bedroom
– Wet room comprising shower, separate toilet, basin, laundry
– In good condition, clean flooring and décor, well presented
– External surfaces of building maintained by the strata company
– Council rates $1,747.73 per annum
– Water rates $1,463.12 per annum
– Strata levy $1,770.00 per annum (includes building insurance and maintenance of external building surfaces)
Property Type: Residential Homes