A GREAT SURPRISE PACKAGE
4/20 Butts Road
YAKAMIA, WA 6330
With schools, shops and sports grounds close by and town and medical facilities only a short drive away, it’s no wonder Yakamia is a popular suburb with home buyers of all ages.
This particular property will have wide appeal among those who value privacy, space and home comforts without the work required to maintain a big block.
But that doesn’t mean outside space has been compromised. The fenced back garden has an expanse of lawn for children and pets to play, a garden shed, vegetable and herb beds and an impressive gable-roofed, paved patio for summer barbecues. Side access through double gates mean you could park a boat or caravan and even build a more sizeable shed in the backyard for all of the toys.
Built in 2004, the brick and tile home is tucked away at the back of a complex of four attractive homes, with a double carport and a third parking spot.
A surprise awaits through the front door as this home reveals its dimensions – it’s much bigger than it looks from the outside.
Entrance is into a carpeted lounge, which flows through to a sizeable family room with a dining space and a pleasant kitchen.
This open living area is light and airy with big windows and full-length doors from the family room to the rear, and the kitchen overlooking it has a gas cooktop, an under-bench oven and a pantry unit.
New carpet is fitted in the lounge and all four bedrooms. The master at the front is a generous double with an ensuite shower room and walk-in robe.
The other three are reached via a hallway from the family room. These all have built-in robes, two are doubles and the third is a good-sized single or small double room.
A second bathroom and separate toilet are also in this section of the house.
New vinyl flooring is fitted in the open living space and main traffic areas, and décor, blinds and tiling are in excellent order.
Fresh and clean throughout, this is an ideal home for families, couples with visiting children or grandchildren, or those who like to take off for the winter and park the caravan at home over the summer months – it’s an ideal lock-and leave.
Investors will also recognise the benefits of a low-maintenance home with tenant appeal in a great neighbourhood.
What you need to know:
– 2004-built brick and tile home
– At rear of complex of four
– Generous, sunny open family and dining room
– Appealing kitchen with pantry unit, gas cooktop
– Gable-roofed, paved rear patio
– Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in robe
– Three family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Second bathroom, separate toilet
– Double carport
– Third parking spot
– Gates to back yard for caravan or trailer
– Fenced yard with lawn, vegetable beds, garden shed
– New carpets and vinyl flooring
– Good blinds, décor and tiling
– Great neighbourhood
– Private, secure – excellent lock-and leave
– Will appeal to families, couples or investors
– Easy access to town, medical facilities
– Close to schools, shops and sports
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,353.73
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $2,102.66
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 617.0 m²