NESTLE IN NEAR THE COAST
20 Bryant Court
Lower King, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
In a quiet cul-de-sac less than 2km from the Lower King boat ramp on the shore of Oyster Harbour, this well-maintained brick and tile home would make a terrific first home, attractive downsizer or tidy rental investment property.
From the rooms at the rear, it takes in a lovely outlook over rooftops to rural land in the distance. Those who enjoy the outdoor life – sailing, fishing, swimming and bushwalking – will love its proximity to all these attractions, and when it’s time to nestle in and relax, it becomes a comfy, cosy refuge.
It’s clear this home has been well loved since it was constructed in the 1980s, and although there is plenty of scope to value add, it’s clean and tidy throughout. So owners could do it up while living in it – or rent it out just as it is for potentially good returns.
Occupying a block of 705sqm, it has easy-care gardens and a lawn at the front and an area of lawn at the back. A sealed driveway leads to a double garage at the rear of the property and there is plenty of width down the side of the house for even the largest of vehicles.
Inside, the home is light and inviting. The wood fire in the lounge at the front is positioned to warm the adjoining dining area as well. Around the corner, the kitchen has electric cooking, a pantry and a lovely view from the sink.
A hallway leads to the three bedrooms, two of which are big doubles and the third a good-sized single, and all are carpeted. There’s a bath as well as a walk-in shower in the bathroom and the toilet is separate, off the laundry.
Good décor and blinds, a sheltered front veranda, security screen doors and under-house storage are other benefits of this solid property, which is in a price bracket to attract shrewd buyers, so it’s sure to be snapped up.
A growing number of families are appreciating the Lower King lifestyle and proximity to good schools and shops – and this home is well positioned for access to all they hanker for. Be quick to contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com to register your interest before you miss out.
What you need to know:
– Well-maintained brick and tile home
– 705sqm block, deep sewered
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Lovely outlook to rural land
– Less than 2km from coast and boat ramp
– Near sailing, fishing, swimming, bushwalking, schools, shops
– Lounge with wood fire
– Dining area
– Kitchen with electric cooking, pantry and views
– Two double bedrooms; one big single, all carpeted
– Bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Wide side access to double garage at the rear
– Easy-care gardens and lawns
– Good flooring, décor and blinds
– Security screens, sheltered veranda, under-house storage
– Ideal first home or one for downsizers
– Great rental investment with potential for good returns
– 12 minutes from town
– Council rates $1,920.53
– Water rates $1,463.12
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 705.00 m²