DON YOUR THINKING CAP
2/102 BRUNSWICK ROAD
PORT ALBANY, WA 6330
Historically, residents in the inner sanctum of Albany’s CBD are stayers, long term lovers of the quick mosey to town, who hang onto their priceless pieces of property like they are part of the family.
However right now, you have the opportunity to benefit from the development of a new sub divided block, and snap up a little section of this sought after sanctuary for yourself.
Placed on the Port end of Brunswick Road, this rear block has been newly created and leveled with limestone retaining to lift you up above the existing classical home in front.
Staring up to the hill above, is an absolute showcase of what a clever mind can do with such a section, with mini mansions, historic haunts and inspirational abodes clambering up Mount Clarence hill above you. And below, there is the chic outlook of the Port and beyond to the sentimental favourite of the harbour.
The beauty of this block is that there are no building restrictions, so the towering palaces of luxury above you could be placed on this level parcel of land to make the most of its views.
However, truth be known, if all you did with the block was pop on a simply, understated and absolutely beautiful townhouse, you would still be able to lap up the benefits of views to the harbour and still being just a two minute walk from the centre of town, and enable a life filled with dinner dates, easy afternoon beverages, trips to the market and daily strolls along the award winning Boardwalk to Middleton Beach.
So the nitty gritty:
– Here you have 445 square metres to play with, nicely flat but easily stilted to create a multiple level home.
– The house in front is a classic wholesome beauty, in the process of having its own modern makeover.
– A private driveway will lead up to your garage door, and you can relish in the peace and quiet that being set back from the road offers, not that the traffic noise is an issue in this area anyway.
– One can imagine an creative design, with unique angles and plenty of glasswork to make the most of the space.
– Or you could take heed from the houses around you and create a shanty that is complimentary to the historic values of the precinct.
You simply couldn’t not love living in the Heart of our great City.
What you should know:
– 445 square metre prime CBD block
– Unrestricted building options
– Harbour and port views
– Minutes walk to town, restaurants
– Stroll or ride on boardwalk to Beach
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 455.0 m²