28 Bronte Street
MILPARA, WA 6330
Tucked away near the end of a cul-de-sac in a “semi-rural” Milpara street, this substantial property could be perfect for a family looking to escape the ratrace.
It consists of a charming 1950s home, a huge shed and a block of 1845sqm – that’s nearly half an acre.
It’s the sort of property all the family will be happy to live in. There’s room for the kids to run off energy, heaps of shed space for working on vehicles or machinery, and great areas for entertaining, either indoors or out. An enclosed garden is perfect for the dog and there’s a run for the chooks.
Built of fibro and weatherboard with an iron roof, the neat home still exhibits some lovely original features, such as jarrah floorboards, high, decorative ceilings and timber window frames.
A hallway at the front door leads past two double bedrooms, one with a built-in robe, to the cosy lounge and the adjoining kitchen and dining room. There’s a bayonet fitting for a gas heater in the lounge and air conditioning in the dining room. The long kitchen has a corner pantry, a dishwasher and three windows overlooking the back yard.
At the back of the home are the laundry and a toilet, and an extension to the original building housing another two double bedrooms.
The bathroom has been upgraded from original and includes a bath, shower, vanity & toilet.
Outside is a treat for active families.
A deck at the back door leads down a few steps to a larger paved, covered patio.
A driveway leads to a parking area at the side of the house and a second driveway leads to the impressive 12m x 7m four-bay Colorbond shed with two high doors for big vehicles. This has a paved lean-to and power connected, and there’s heaps of further parking space besides.
The land is mostly in grass and has a sizeable fenced area around the house to contain pets and children, and at the far end of the block, the chook run, a vegetable garden, and a woodshed.
All this is priced at just $339,000, bringing it within reach of a wide range of homebuyers. Its proximity to schools, a supermarket and TAFE enhance its appeal.
Contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 to arrange an inspection before you miss out!
What you need to know:
– Neat 1950s weatherboard, fibro and iron home
– 12m x 7m shed for big vehicles with power and paved lean-to
– 1845sqm block in leafy cul-de-sac
– Original jarrah floorboards, decorative ceilings, timber windows
– Lounge with gas bayonet
– Dining space with air conditioning
– Kitchen with pantry and dishwasher
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, toilet
– Laundry and second toilet
– Four double bedrooms, one with built-in robes
– Rear deck and paved, undercover patio
– Block mostly in grass
– Fenced area for pets, children
– Chook run
– Vegetable garden
– Two driveways – one to side of house; one to shed
– Opposite bushland at rear of TAFE and NASHS
– Walk to Coles supermarket
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1845.0 m²