IT'S A KNOCKOUT!
6 Boundary Street
McKail, WA 6330
Packed with extra features for an easy, enjoyable lifestyle, this outstanding property is perfect for those who want lots of space for living and entertaining, heaps of parking, a big versatile shed and enough land for recreation, growing veggies and keeping chooks.
The smart brick and tile home will delight buyers of all ages who value their privacy as well as time spent with friends and family.
Occupying a level, fully serviced 1,174sqm block, the high-quality bespoke home was built in 2002 and comes with solar panels with a 5kW solar inverter, 17,000ltr rainwater tanks with scheme backup, a security system, a wood fire and ducted air conditioning.
The focus of the home is a light, open living space consisting of family and dining areas with the kitchen on one side and a comfortable lounge in the corner. This space is complemented brilliantly by a huge undercover patio, sure to be a favourite year-round entertaining space.
Attractive cabinetry and black bench-tops set off the sleek kitchen, which is well appointed with a concealed dishwasher, built in pantry, big island bench and gas cooktop.
There are two huge bedrooms, though the double garage is already lined and has windows so could easily be converted to one or two more, if required. The super sized master suite has a walk-in robe and access to the semi-en suite bathroom complete with shower, double vanity, luxurious two-person spa bath and separate toilet.
On the other side of the bathroom is a double bedroom with robes, the laundry and a second toilet.
Flooring, blinds and décor are in excellent condition and everything is well presented.
Another major advantage of this property is the huge powered shed-workshop at the side, big enough for four vehicles, with a high-clearance door and drive-through access to the back yard.
A chook run, raised veggie beds, lawns and a paved driveway with plenty of off-road parking are other outdoor features.
This delightful property has the space and amenities to accommodate almost any hobby and easy access to family conveniences, entertainment and town.
An absolute pleasure to present, be quick to contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection or request further details.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home
– Fully serviced 1,174sqm block
– Open family and dining area
– Corner lounge
– Attractive kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, island bench, gas cooking
– Generous undercover and enclosed patio
– Big master bedroom with walk-in robe
– Double second bedroom with built-in robes
– Semi-en suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, two-person spa bath, separate toilet
– Laundry and second toilet
– Wood fire, ducted air conditioning, security system, solar power, 17,000ltr rainwater tanks
– Four-vehicle shed with power, high-clearance door, drive-through access to back yard
– Double garage that is lined
– Chook run, raised veggie beds, lawns
– Plenty of off-road parking
– Council rates $2,337.35
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1174.00 m²