NEAT, SWEET AND COMPLETE
10/9 Bluff Street
MIRA MAR, WA 6330
Between CITY and the SURF, this delightful home unit promises an easy lifestyle with comfort and convenience high on its agenda.
It is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac within a small complex, set back from the road in a quiet, private location with the security of living in a unit complex.
Built of brick and Colorbond, the home occupies a 301sqm block with attractive gardens setting it off at the front and a terrific fenced back yard with a lawn, garden shed and paved feature barbecue area – perfect for lazy summer brunches or cranking up the Weber.
A paved front veranda – ideal for sitting on to enjoy the morning sun – opens into a generous light and bright spacious living area.
The two full-length windows and smart terracotta-style floor tiling, this is a spacious living comprising the air-conditioned lounge and dining area with the kitchen at one end.
The kitchen has neutral white cabinetry with room for fridge freezer and dishwasher has views over the front garden making this a pleasant work area while retaining a connection with the outside world.
A hallway leads to the three carpeted bedrooms. At one end is the main bedroom with ‘his and hers’ built-in robes and the other two good-sized single rooms, one of which has a built-in robe, are at the opposite end of the hall.
Between them is the bathroom, with a shower and vanity and the laundry with separate toilet.
Parking is another consideration taken care of. On one side is a carport with further parking behind it and on the other side is an area for visitors’ parking.
This home and the neighbouring one are joined only by their carports, enhancing the privacy, and the units opposite face the road, so it isn’t overlooked.
The location is another major drawcard for this property, being within easy access to medical facilities, parkland, sports grounds and shops.
A very brisk walk or relatively flat cycle to the beach and just minutes into the main street.
Home buyers planning an easy life and rental investors seeking a low-maintenance property with good returns as well as tenant appeal should inspect this attractive, well-priced unit.
What you need to know:
– Well-maintained brick and Colorbond unit
– About midway between city and the surf
– Set back from the road in private cul-de-sac
– Joined to one other unit via the carports
– Private and quiet
– 301sqm lot
– Light, air-conditioned open lounge and dining area
– White kitchen with space for dishwasher and fridge-freezer
– Main bedroom with two built-in robes
– Two good-sized single rooms, one with built-in robe
– Laundry separate toilet
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Established lawn and flower beds
– Enclosed back garden with shed and barbecue nook
– Carport and space for second vehicle
– Visitors’ parking adjacent
– Centrally located for shops, schools, sports, medical facilities
– Easy life for retirees
– Ideal investment property – great tenant appeal
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,040.21
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
– Strata Levies $1,661.36 per annum
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 301.0 m²