FINE EXAMPLE OF STYLISH LIVING
15 Berliner Street
Bayonet Head, WA 6330
Sunny open living areas, fabulous views, an inspiring floor plan and superior fittings and finishing characterise this beautiful Bayonet Head home.
Designed to make the most of the expansive outlook over Oyster Harbour and out to Gull Rock from the living areas on the first floor, the modern two-storey home occupies an elevated 705sqm block.
It promises an easy life for those who enjoy their creature comforts and love entertaining in style.
The bespoke home was constructed of Hardiplank and Colorbond in classic contemporary colours and has tremendous street appeal with its double garage and first floor deck.
Airy, light and welcoming, the air-conditioned, generous open living space comprises a family room and dining area with a lounge on one side and glass doors leading out to the L-shaped deck.
At one end is the attractive kitchen. With a dishwasher, corner pantry, electric cooktop and wall oven, this is a well-appointed, pleasant workspace overlooking the family area.
A sizeable walk-in robe and en suite shower room with vanity and toilet feature in the master bedroom, sited at the front of the house and with glass doors opening onto the deck.
The other four bedrooms are at the rear. Three are doubles with built-in robes and the fifth bedroom is a small double, which would serve brilliantly as a guest room, office or study.
Nearby is the family bathroom, with bath, walk-in shower and vanity. The toilet is separate.
High-quality flooring, tiling and blinds enhance the style and comfort of this outstanding home.
The laundry, with built-in cabinetry, has glass doors to the back yard, which is all lawn and well fenced.
Off the double garage on the ground floor is a sizeable workshop, a versatile space which could serve as a games room or hobby room, or for stowing the kayaks, fishing gear, bikes and golf clubs.
A solar hot water system, security door screens and good storage are other notable benefits of this beautifully presented property.
The home’s proximity to excellent schools, shops and boating and fishing spots is another advantage, and for those needing to commute to the city, it’s less than 15 minutes away.
What you need to know:
– Quality-built two-storey home
– Expansive views over Oyster Harbour and out to Gull Rock
– Modern Hardiplank and Colorbond construction
– Living areas upstairs
– Air-conditioned open family room, dining area, lounge, front deck
– Attractive kitchen with dishwasher and corner pantry
– Master bedroom with en suite shower, vanity, toilet
– Four family bedrooms – three doubles with built-in robes, one small double
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with cabinetry
– Superior tiling, flooring, fittings, beautifully finished
– Excellent presentation
– Double garage
– Workshop, games room or storage with power
– 705sqm block
– Enclosed back yard
– Easy access to schools, shops, boating and fishing
– Council rates $2,555.10
– Water rates $1,463.15
– Locked in to a long term lease until March 2023
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 705.00 m²