Duplex Investment / Long Term Landbank
22 Bedwell Street
EMU POINT, WA 6330
Emu Point real estate is tightly held, so when an opportunity such as this comes knocking, it’s worth serious consideration.
The property consists of two short-term accommodation units in very good order.
It is just 500m from the white sandy beach and pristine bathing waters, playground, café and boat ramp, and it overlooks green parkland opposite.
Not only is that an appealing proposition in itself, but the units occupy a fantastic 906sqm block, another valuable asset.
For holiday units of this type, Emu Point promises returns, particularly in the summer season, when this beautiful coastal strip is a major holiday destination for families throughout the Great Southern and beyond.
The front unit has two big bedrooms – one double and one twin – and an open lounge, dining area and kitchen.
Amenities in the rear unit are similar, though this has just one double bedroom.
Each has a shower room and laundry.
All flooring, décor and tiling are sound, and plenty of parking is available on the wide, sealed driveway at the side.
There are two areas of lawn and garden beds, though some attention to the gardens would set the units off to their best advantage.
Similarly, with the interiors currently suited to the budget-conscious traveller, giving them a more upmarket ambience would pay dividends in letting returns.
With options to advertise through Air BnB or more conventional channels, these appealing holiday lets demand little of the owners other than maintenance and cleaning as keys are accessible from a security box.
For investors looking for a sound property in a truly desirable suburb and with the potential for a good annual income, this should be high on the list.
What you need to know:
– Two short-term accommodation units
– In major tourist area of tightly held real estate
– 500m from the beach, boat ramp, playground, café
– 906sqm block
– Opposite parkland
– Potential for excellent annual income
– Brick and tile construction
– One two-bedroom unit – big double and twin, with BIRs
– One one-bedroom unit – big double, with BIR
– Open living areas – lounge, dining and kitchen
– Well-equipped kitchens, one with dishwasher
– Sound flooring, décor and tiling
– Plenty of parking space
– Solar Panels to reduce running electricity costs
– Ideal for letting through Air BnB
– Council rates $2,948.09
– Water rates Unit 1 – $1,353.73 / Unit 2 – $1,332.05
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 906.0 m²