SECURE YOUR EASY LIFESTYLE
3/23 Bathurst Street
MIRA MAR, WA 6330
Singles or retired couples favouring easy living, comfort, convenience and security cannot go past this lovely unit less than 2km from town.
It would also fit the bill for small families taking a first step onto the property ladder and investors looking for a low-maintenance rental in a desirable area.
The smart brick and tile home is part of a neat, leafy complex and joined to its neighbours only by the carports.
Lawns front and back and paved driveways make a fitting setting for the home, which has been well maintained since its construction and is spick and span, ready to move into.
Undercover access from the carport leads in to the lounge, a pleasant room with a raked ceiling, good carpet and gas heating.
This leads through to the amply proportioned dining area and the adjoining kitchen with a breakfast bar, gas cooking, fridge-freezer recess and corner pantry.
Glass doors in the dining area let in plenty of light and open onto a paved undercover patio – a terrific spot for summer brunches or barbecues with friends – overlooking the private back yard.
Back inside, a hallway leads to the bedrooms, bathroom and laundry. All three bedrooms are double sized with carpet and two have built-in robes.
The bathroom is another good-sized room with a shower and vanity, while the toilet is separate, reached via the nearby laundry.
For a home unit, this one has plenty of room to move, both inside and out.
In addition to the carport, there’s space for a second vehicle and gates open onto the back yard for parking a trailer or access to the garden shed for stowing bikes and golf clubs.
Security screens are fitted to front and back doors and the back yard is fully fenced for young children and pets to play safely.
Those who like to get out and about will love its proximity to the city as well as the park and lake a few metres away. It’s within easy reach of the beach and bowling club and both primary and high schools are 10 minutes’ walk up the road.
As far as units go, this one has it all.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home unit on 365sqm lot
– In smart complex 2km from town
– Ideal for couples, singles, small families, investors
– Lounge with raked ceiling and gas heating
– Dining area
– Kitchen with corner pantry, gas cooking, fridge-freezer recess
– Paved, undercover patio
– Three double bedrooms, two with robes
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Private, fenced back yard
– Carport and second parking space
– Gate to yard for trailer
– Garden shed
– Few metres to parkland and lake
– Less than 2km to York Street
– 10 minutes’ walk to Albany Primary and Albany Senior High Schools
– Few minutes to beach, bowling club, sports grounds
– Council rates $1,900.53
– Water rates $1,353.73
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 365.0 m²