MAKE A SMART INVESTMENT
1/21 Bathurst Street
MIRA MAR, WA 6330
Units near the city hold great appeal for people wanting an affordable, low-maintenance home with ready access to all amenities.
This attractive brick and tile freestanding unit in Bathurst Street ticks both of these boxes. Not only is it within walking distance of schools, shops and sporting facilities, it’s priced under $300,000, making it ideal for couples, small families or investors. As a rental, it would appeal to a wide scope of tenants.
The front unit in a smart complex, it has its own private driveway from the main road, leading to a carport at the side.
This is a light, inviting home with an outlook to Mt Clarence from the kitchen and dining room at the rear.
A lounge at the front has a vaulted ceiling enhancing the spacious feel, fitted carpet and a bayonet fitting for a gas fire.
Adjoining this is the kitchen, with gas cooking, a breakfast bar and corner pantry, and the dining area, with glass doors leading out to the back yard.
A door separates the living spaces from the bedrooms, all of which are double sized and two have built-in robes.
Nearby is the laundry, the bathroom with shower and vanity and the separate toilet.
A lawn flows around the house on three sides, and there’s enough garden for those keen on growing their own vegetables and herbs. There’s also a shed for storing the mower and tools.
With security screens at all doors and windows, this is also an ideal lock-and-leave property.
Cull Park with a duck lake and a playground is within strolling distance, and town is 2km away.
Neat, solid and in good condition, this property is currently rented at $290 a week. It will delight those in the market for a well-built, smaller home.
What you need to know:
– Freestanding brick and tile unit
– Lounge with vaulted ceiling
– Dining area with glass doors to back yard
– Kitchen with pantry and gas cooker
– Three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower and vanity, separate toilet
– Laundry, linen cupboard
– Good carpets, flooring, blinds, decor
– Fenced yard with garden shed
– Security screens to windows and doors
– 2km from town, walk to schools, sports, park
– Part of smart complex, but with own private entrance
– Ideal lock-and-leave
– Will suit singles, couples, small families, investors
Property Type: Residential Homes